Charger recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What chargers are you guys using?I have two older SkyRc b6 chargers here but they have quite a few very affordable chargers out now with nice software and the user interfaces are more modern.The newer chargers are very small now so they make carrying them around easier and take up less desk space.

at the moment I am using the skyrc q200 quad charger

https://www.banggood.com/SkyRC-Q200...ent=zouzou&utm_campaign=pa-gb-toys-rcparts-pc

I have so many lipo's because I race 1/8 ebuggy. I don't like to charge at the track, so I use a quad charger and charge the night before race day, but if I was to need a new charger I would probably go with the venom pro charger. they do a dual and a quad charger version.

I like that they are vertical so can easily go in a corner of your work surface and not take up too much room.

https://www.venompower.com/venom-pr...ipo-lihv-nimh-rc-battery-balance-charger-0685

https://www.venompower.com/venom-pr...c-lipo-lihv-nimh-battery-balance-charger-0686

I like being able to just plug a charger into the wall and away you go. no need for an additional power supply.

Last edited:
What chargers are you guys using?I have two older SkyRc b6 chargers here but they have quite a few very affordable chargers out now with nice software and the user interfaces are more modern.The newer chargers are very small now so they make carrying them around easier and take up less desk space.

Something named "Karate" which is a Taiwanese clone of that...the one everybody copies. You know, the one with the four buttons and up to 8S, including balance and all the other stuff you expect. Its ok. Cheap, nothing fancy.

The reason I say "genuine" is the fact there is a slew of Tenergy junk China (imax) clone chargers that are junk. **Buyer be warned**

Reason behind me making this thread.I have had a few batteries in the past have cells way out of the usual range when I am very careful about taking carte of my lipos.I also like the smaller form factor of the new chargers.I especially like the ISDT chargers that everyone including Spektrum seems to be rebranding.I could be wrong but they look very similar in design and the menu system is even similar?[/QUOTE]

I have a I charger 410 dual, I charger 306b, and two others that escape me at the moment. I like the above mentioned the best but the easiest to use is the e flight (I think that's what one of the others are) kinda just plug and play.

I only got into the I chargers because of rc flight. I love the ability to run all kinds of tests on the batteries and graph it in the lap top. Only down side is you need a stand alone power supply.

I have one laying around from when I upgraded my 3d printer.I am kind of leaning towards the Isdt line of chargers but I will keep an open mind that way I can make a informed and intelligent decision instead of a I want it because it looks nice type of decision.

After a ton of research (i'm not very battery intuitive) , I bought the genuine Tenergy TB6 . Outstanding charger , tons of usable needed features, and not overly complicated internal menus. The reason I say "genuine" is the fact there is a slew of Tenergy junk China (imax) clone chargers that are junk. **Buyer be warned**

https://power.tenergy.com/tenergy-t...MIq9v1ro2P5QIVBJ6fCh2RbwZfEAQYASABEgIhzPD_BwE

I am not worried about my clone since I bought it at a local hobby store. To sell in Denmark it has to live up to some pretty strick safety regulations to get authorized. In this sense the nanny state is not all bad. So when I buy one its unlikely to burn my house down. I am less trusting when it comes to online sales, I must admit.

this was my ultimate charger set up bak last year/year before.?.but tbh i didnt need both so sold the hyperion twin in the peli case....and jus use the revo pl6 now ?
the hyperion on right was charging 6x 8400mah 3s's ..and the pl6 on left was doing 6x 5000mah 4s's ?....both charger put t out 1000watts...and both ran the same psu's...coolice's?

You have a beejesus of rc's lol.I can see how the collection can grow quickly.I have my eye on two future purchases and I think one will be pretty soon.I also have a few multirotors I have built and batteries for them laying around.It can get out of control real quick.I honestly have to say that I haven't had as much fun doing anything in the past few years as I did on my first few drives with the Losi so in my book it's well worth the money spent.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks