clutch carrier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enzo3856

Hey... so I need a clutch carrier...
Obviously there are some cheap metal ones on eBay. Should assume these are all chinesium?
That leaves me with two options from ddm...
Screenshot_20201013_201658_org.mozilla.firefox.png
Between these, which is best? Pros and cons?
I am on a total budget (laid off due to covid cutbacks)... I saw a turtle racing one also, but the listing says you need the whole TR system.. I am also in Canada, so add 30% to all these prices to feel what I am paying...
I am leaning toward the VP one right now...

Tr make an open bell carrier also 55??
but for that you need the tr bell, pinion and gear plate.
Hey... so I need a clutch carrier...
Obviously there are some cheap metal ones on eBay. Should assume these are all chinesium?
That leaves me with two options from ddm...
View attachment 64655
Between these, which is best? Pros and cons?
I am on a total budget (laid off due to covid cutbacks)... I saw a turtle racing one also, but the listing says you need the whole TR system.. I am also in Canada, so add 30% to all these prices to feel what I am paying...
I am leaning toward the VP one right now...
i have the vertigo on mine, great part (y) cant go wrong with either of those really, id just steer clear of the chineasium

So I got my parts in... Went with the vertigo...
AND... discovered another small issue... my brake hub is a little chewed for some reason (remember, bought this used) and the brake discs are wonky,,, the innner hex opening is no longer a hex.. so they are a little oversized on the hub... so they shift back and forth every time you hit the throttle.. and then they squish outwards... so that they end up thicker than they should be... so i think the brake starts binding... in the meantime i used a grinder to flatten them again, but i need a brake hub... out of stock at ddm.
Anyone know where I can find one?

So I got my parts in... Went with the vertigo...
AND... discovered another small issue... my brake hub is a little chewed for some reason (remember, bought this used) and the brake discs are wonky,,, the innner hex opening is no longer a hex.. so they are a little oversized on the hub... so they shift back and forth every time you hit the throttle.. and then they squish outwards... so that they end up thicker than they should be... so i think the brake starts binding... in the meantime i used a grinder to flatten them again, but i need a brake hub... out of stock at ddm.
Anyone know where I can find one?
Go with the rcmax 7075 one , can be found at Detroit performance RC ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks