Clutch Dragging.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scruffy;

Have you tried turn off the Tx while it sits on idle, or disconnect the wire that goes to the ignition and see if the engine turns off? (don't mean manually arming the KS)
Or turn off the rx while the engine is running?

Mine will only kill the engine if I select channel 3, but otherwise doing the above will keep the engine running.
I tested every scenerio possible and everything works as it should. Mine has an LED mounted in the radio box showing if it's armed. Shuts off the engine with ch3, signal loss, and comes with jumpers to vary the low voltage shut off point.

Mine must be a defective model then, it only works if the 3rd channel is armed.

The instructions don't state much, got to give a call to DDM about it then, or Dynamite.

I have the exact same one, with the led. I prefer the Killer Bee (installed on the baja), with the buzzer.

Last edited:
Yea there seems to be some compatability issues with the Dynamites. They channel 3 kill wouldn't work with the Flysky GTB2 or 3.

Just curious Osky...

Then what were you using for the on-road car when bashing as a kill switch?

The Flysky could be part of the problem, but it does not work even with the KM stock Tx. I don't want to keep hijacking this thread, as its about the clutch bell dragging.

I have a Super bee in the baja and another in the FG, my friend gave me a Carson C5, (Fg sportsline clone), and need another kill switch.

Since you hijacked my thread you must answer my question. Where does the clutch dust go with an enclosed carrier besides into the bearings.

The Vertigo bell does fit the DDM carrier fine. I have the KM bell in an HPI carrier on the car now though.

LOL I don't mind. It was a joke.

I wore down my clutch a bit with the bell bound up. I was surprised at how much dust was in there when I took it off. That was when I decided that it was perhaps a bad idea.

Carson C5, thats a sweet ride, dank...

I run cnc open clutch carrier, china brand, and its purple (the only color on sale), orange was regular price.

Yeah, I changed over too the Vertigo vented bell, fan type clutch mount, HPI pinion with heat sink and km bell mount, very smooth set up.

Here is a cool website that has all kinds of bearings. Prices may vary depending on which one is selected, but whenever I cant find a specific type, Avidrc 99% has them.

http://www.avidrc.com/
headerLogo_new.png

Did you crash the baja? or just getting a new chassis, or upgrade type...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks