Complete overhaul

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a very good way to learn whats goning on with your rig rebuild(y)
Obr 34 is a good option zen 32 is also a very good and half the price option
don't forget to post more pics(y)
Thanks Dougstar!
Nice rebuild dude(y)....my drive train is stock (y)and holding up well with the obr34v2:cool:
Thanks! I kept the drivetrain fully stock as well but did replace it pretty much completely. I’ve been looking at the OBR engines - challenge is going to be to get one over here in Switzerland

Just got a reply from the shop - indeed they ship to Switzerland but import duties are unclear and of course for my account.

I know about the bumpers. I have stocked up on them by buying the left over of a dealer in UK. I have also 2 spare bodies. What I couldn’t find anymore are the cage parts that sit underneath the bumpers. Still somehow I am not really bashing with the mini; that’s more for the 5iveT and the Baja 5B which I just finished building.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 6
OBR does not have a magical coating they just use the coated Zenoah parts. The case is definitely not coated as it is billet and cut by Turtle racing. I race with Dan and he built my 32cc SS motor. It is amazing! I run the 990 carb on mine, and I do race on a track. The piston port motors tend to like the 1107 a tad bit more but either carb will do fine. The pipe is every bit as important as the motor. Top end goes to victory, Bart is a good bottom end pipe but falls off and Olimat is the mid range pipe that never seems to stop pulling as the revs go up.

learning question . How much of a difference would any of these 3 pipes make over the DDM Dominator V2 Pipe?

Depending on the motor you are running will determine how much gain you will see over the DDM pipe. While the DDM pipe is not terrible it is not as well suited to the higher HP motors that really need a good timed exhaust pulse that allows them to really breathe. The losi pipe is kinda the same way. It is ok on a stock motor but fails in comparison on a mod motor.

Depending on the motor you are running will determine how much gain you will see over the DDM pipe. While the DDM pipe is not terrible it is not as well suited to the higher HP motors that really need a good timed exhaust pulse that allows them to really breathe. The losi pipe is kinda the same way. It is ok on a stock motor but fails in comparison on a mod motor.

Thanks for replying back to me . It's going on an OBR 34V2 reed case . Just placed the order for the Olimat . Figure from your other post the Olimat would be best for all around running.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks