Covid vekta build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all have killswitches bro. This is the on/off switch. It physically shut off, I was at full throttle when it did, so it had all that momentum still. And as you know, if you shut your rig off you have zero power or control.
@Seandonato73 you have a drawing of what your talking about?
Ahh yes. Similar situation when my connector became unplugged from the receiver. Luckily i was not going full speed when i lost control and it coast to stop. Dodging the trees the whole time. I was watching it like no don't hit it don't hit it😂.

Bad drawling, but I think you'll get it.
View attachment 72032

Between you and haric my dumbass got it 😂. I'm going to order a misc container of stand offs and work on it again when I'm back home in a week

I'm running 23/19 now and this thing runs out of gear stupid fast. Justin is sending me the next gear up so hopefully it helps tame it down a touch

I have wired in a dirtbike tethered kill in place of a key, I am sure you can use as a switch and find a nice one...
https://www.mpsracing.com/products/MPS/hc01.asp
I was going to suggest this, but they normally just ground out the coils, not really helpful in this application. I had thought about mentioning them then went and played with one I have here, makes the connection once the "key" is pulled out. So it's a normally closed switch and the "key" holds the switch open. Dunno if they can be had the other way around.

Thanks for the help guys, I'm really unsure at the moment again 😂

Almost ready to just hardwire it but I don't want to unplug battery everytime

Got her back together, went with the kraken
lightweight tower as a buddy had one cheap. Also decided to go with the pushbutton protek switch. Managed to cover the original switch hoke up with it, drilled 2 holes to secure it. Also put my antenna piece on instead of fuel line 😂

20210414_165749.jpg20210414_165751.jpg20210414_165802.jpg20210414_165807.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks