Covid vekta build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sky rc also sells these I had a few of these on the shelf that I forgot about.🤘

I believe @crucialRC pointed these out at one point in one of his videos

Dynamite also makes one, honestly think they are all identical as they all look exactly the same.
I wonder how long that will work compared to a rocker switch 🤔

What do you mean? I know a couple guys racing who use them. Have Had them a few years with no issues

Dynamite also makes one, honestly think they are all identical as they all look exactly the same.

What do you mean? I know a couple guys racing who use them. Have Had them a few years with no issues
I actually ordered one after reading about your issues, as one day i hope to upgrade to a big bore engine in the vekta.

I actually ordered one after reading about your issues, as one day i hope to upgrade to a big bore engine in the vekta.

Not a bad idea. I've had issues on 2 bajas and this vekta now. I like them but cant take the risk anymore. Vekta was a close call and could of been alot worse if it would of been a nicer car
I think @crucialRC was running them when he was running them on his nitros at the tracks and when jumping so they can handle some impacts if secured properly I assume..Hopefully he'll chime in👍

Yea I'm not sure, the guys that race with them obviously arent east on them.

😂 me too, your right would be another thing to lose, but I may have to try this switch on my boat as it may be more ideal for it. I'll put it on my lanyard or a bracelet, can't wait to rip my boat(s) it what got me started back into rcs. I'll have good vids to post when the lake warms a little.
Hate those boxes lol.
Got one for sale brand new🤔🤣

I Have been looking at the same switch for a while. It shows that it comes with automatic low voltage cut off on the lipo. How is that going to work with the killswitch that already has that feature? I just don't want it to cause any issues and glitches. It is a very nice looking switch and i had one on my nitro car years ago.

Amazon has the skyrc for $18

I Have been looking at the same switch for a while. It shows that it comes with automatic low voltage cut off on the lipo. How is that going to work with the killswitch that already has that feature? I just don't want it to cause any issues and glitches. It is a very nice looking switch and i had one on my nitro car years ago.

Amazon has the skyrc for $18

It would just cut the engine off, wouldnt effect either in any way. Not like the killswitch can restart the engine. Essentially your just cutting power as if you were to turn it off

Took it out today for about 20 mins, but couldn't get it running right. Took the intake off to find a small amount of dust in it and on the choke blade but not a lot. Replaced all the gaskets and cleaned it up, hoping issue is resolved. It seems to want to cut out at WOT pretty bad, no tuning helped. Was either and air leak or something is up with the carb. Also trimmed the intake, couldn't help it

20210513_143008.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks