Covid vekta build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn was it the Killer Rc switch?I have seen a lot of issues with the big bores vibrating and causing issues but this is a first.

Did it just shut off and coast directly into the car pr was it full throttle into it?

I was full throttle when it shut off lol. Lost all co trolls obviously as the power was killed. My 80 supreme baja did it a few times actually to but I was always in a field so no big deal.

Need to find a solution though for it, at this point it's pretty important. Anyone got some idea?

Rcmax tower it is

That would be a great idea, but I'm stupid and cant think of a way to make one lol. I am looking at these, but kind of sucks as this box is cut already from hari for this killer rc power switch. Screenshot_20210404-213249_Chrome.jpg

Ditch the switch and just plug the battery in. Or have Haric hake a custom battery cover that you can put a keeper pin over top the power switch to keep it on. Guess you could make a little stand off to do the same thing.

Haha haric is pretty busy, not sure he wants to try to deal with that. I'll likely just switch out the switch. We will see I guess

This is why I avoid running switches on my Fg stadium and my hybrid hybrid. Only on my nitros only because because of how receiver boxes are and using one on my baja at the moment but not crazy about it. When I use to run my mugen at the track I hit a jump and the impact of the landing switch my switch off and slammed my car into the corner flew of the track.
Yes luckily

No the on/off switch from the vibration turned off
You need something like this for the battery box
A647EBEA-9191-4362-8D1F-F29DF9B801A0.png

Are you not running a killer bee kill switch.? I run them on all my rigs.

They all have killswitches bro. This is the on/off switch. It physically shut off, I was at full throttle when it did, so it had all that momentum still. And as you know, if you shut your rig off you have zero power or control.
@Seandonato73 you have a drawing of what your talking about?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks