Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya Coop, but there has to be a diff between the 6329ss and the 6310? I'm going to email them and see if I can squeeze it out of them.

That will be interesting . All the options you selected on the SS , I have in the 6310 plus the Billet transfer ports. I think the only difference is the 1107 I got with mine wasn't modified. Although I remedied that with the modified 990.

From past experience with vht paint, the clear doesn't like to be over bare metal. It has never stuck for me. Always needed to be primed or used as a top coat over another layer of vht. Ymmv
Thanks Sean. I wonder if they make a professional clear ceramic coat? Gonna take it up to a shop that does it this week. Gonna try to get some video??

Ok so got a couple emails responded to from the local coating company and OBR. To get my pipe coated in cerakote they are talking $140? I wasnt expecting that crack on the head for sure. Is that a good price or the going price for that type if work? Also got an email from Sean at OBR...
View attachment 54078
over 10bhp..:eek:..sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:po_O

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks