Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an option with the 6329
View attachment 53580
I know I'm late to the party , As nice as the SS 34 reed case is you should have gone with the 6310 34 reed case. Could have gotten everything the SS had and the billet transfer ports for it for 580 bucks. You still got a great engine. (y)

Hey now you can do a comparo . Pick up the Transfer ports on DDM and run with stock and then the billet. The billets are made by Turtle Racing .

I know I'm late to the party , As nice as the SS 34 reed case is you should have gone with the 6310 34 reed case. Could have gotten everything the SS had and the billet transfer ports for it for 580 bucks. You still got a great engine. (y)

Hey now you can do a comparo . Pick up the Transfer ports on DDM and run with stock and then the billet. The billets are made by Turtle Racing .
I hear ya Coop, but there has to be a diff between the 6329ss and the 6310? I'm going to email them and see if I can squeeze it out of them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks