Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took her out today. Im still having a problem with the primer bulb staying full. I'm confused cause no matter what I do it continues to happen. It has a new top end, new tank vent, new isolator and all new gaskets, new winged clunker and new fuel lines. Same issue when i had the 990 on it. 15min good run then bulb goes empty and she starts leaning out till I shut her down. After about 20min or so primer bulb fills up again??‍♂️ Could bad crankcase bearings cause this? Its the only thing I haven't replaced.

Took her out today. Im still having a problem with the primer bulb staying full. I'm confused cause no matter what I do it continues to happen. It has a new top end, new tank vent, new isolator and all new gaskets, new winged clunker and new fuel lines. Same issue when i had the 990 on it. 15min good run then bulb goes empty and she starts leaning out till I shut her down. After about 20min or so primer bulb fills up again??‍♂️ Could bad crankcase bearings cause this? Its the only thing I haven't replaced.
I'm completely stumped. I don't think bearings would cause this.

It's just something to irritate you, you know these things want to be loved by that crucial touch.
Check hose as you said. Hopefully that solves it.
Always something?
Is it new enough to send it back to OBR? Clearly something isn't right.
Wrong car, the OBR is in the 5iveT. The 5iveB has a ESP 34 from DDM.

Here... sorry busy today. If a crank bearing had an issue it would run lean all the time or not at all. Normally a bearing will take the seal with it.
Aight. That's good to know. So it's gotta be something simple I'm overlooking. I noticed that when I primed the stock zen primer bulb it filled up entirely and felt way more firm than the one on the engine I just took off. Maybe it was just the not so tight connection on the feed line at the carb. It was the kinda loose that you get when you remove an old line then try to reinstall. Well see tomorrow. Thanks again Sean!

Id run it without the shell for the 20mins and see if you still get the problem if it still persist ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks