Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the problem was still present after replacing the intake. "Heat soak" was mentioned alot. From the pics posted I seen various forms to battle heat, from header wraps to a heat shield mounted on the exhaust manifold flange/cylinder head/ From what I remember, the new Grafil body with more vents made looked promising until the run was called short due to a broken shock shaft end? A review of a full tank run has yet to be posted.

I thought the problem was still present after replacing the intake. "Heat soak" was mentioned alot. From the pics posted I seen various forms to battle heat, from header wraps to a heat shield mounted on the exhaust manifold flange/cylinder head/ From what I remember, the new Grafil body with more vents made looked promising until the run was called short due to a broken shock shaft end? A review of a full tank run has yet to be posted.
Correct, I made a "chimney" to direct the heat up and out the body and I think that helped dramatically. I also drilled 3/4" holes in the side guards. I think the combination of the 2 solved the lingering heat woes.
I got excited thought this was a new build thread. But you guys bumping old threads lol🤣🤣 guess I will go back to sleep 😴
😂😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks