Crucial 5ive B

jimbo1

Build Thread Contributor
looking good crucial. dam she fine!! I know you know how to tune an engine but I had to run my HSN a bit on the rich side which helped with leaning out too, the main help was also the venting round the air filter. so the carb is sucking in air from outside and not all from the inside. I also cut a slot out of the sideguard under the carb too.

crucialRC

Sir Lancelot ๐Ÿ›ก
Build Thread Contributor
looking good crucial. dam she fine!! I know you know how to tune an engine but I had to run my HSN a bit on the rich side which helped with leaning out too, the main help was also the venting round the air filter. so the carb is sucking in air from outside and not all from the inside. I also cut a slot out of the sideguard under the carb too.
Where you been @jimbo1 ? Yeah, I drilled a couple holes in my sideguard also. And my carb sicks outside the body all together๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

crucialRC

Sir Lancelot ๐Ÿ›ก
Build Thread Contributor
I had a great run today until I started to jump and a tree reached out and said ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿคฃ Rear shock end pulled out. No biggie. I just ordered some more from ddm. The rpms on this sig series w the olimat and 21T pinion is a beast๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ. She started right up and ran great. Didn't even touch the needles. Temps stayed at 130deg F. Video coming soon๐Ÿ˜Ž
20200912_130400.jpg 20200912_130407.jpg 20200912_130910.jpg 20200912_131402.jpg 20200912_132406.jpg

crucialRC

Sir Lancelot ๐Ÿ›ก
Build Thread Contributor
Glad I didn't buy any...I saw your post yesterday said damn those look nice. And though to myself it's not worth a single item order. I hate doing that for shipping reasons
The rear ones have lasted. It's just the fronts that both cracked. Be warned tho, they are not true carbon fiber, just plastic with a CF wrap on it.

Seandonato73

Mr mono shock๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hmm, see what I can come up with. I gotta make a set for my 5ive t.
Ok got some kydex ordered, should have it this week sometime. Anyone want to either take a few measurements or send me a template?

Last edited:

Z.hb71

โ™ฅ๏ธ Rednecks ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Build Thread Contributor