Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good crucial. dam she fine!! I know you know how to tune an engine but I had to run my HSN a bit on the rich side which helped with leaning out too, the main help was also the venting round the air filter. so the carb is sucking in air from outside and not all from the inside. I also cut a slot out of the sideguard under the carb too.

looking good crucial. dam she fine!! I know you know how to tune an engine but I had to run my HSN a bit on the rich side which helped with leaning out too, the main help was also the venting round the air filter. so the carb is sucking in air from outside and not all from the inside. I also cut a slot out of the sideguard under the carb too.
Where you been @jimbo1 ? Yeah, I drilled a couple holes in my sideguard also. And my carb sicks outside the body all together??

I had a great run today until I started to jump and a tree reached out and said ? ? Rear shock end pulled out. No biggie. I just ordered some more from ddm. The rpms on this sig series w the olimat and 21T pinion is a beast??. She started right up and ran great. Didn't even touch the needles. Temps stayed at 130deg F. Video coming soon?
20200912_130400.jpg20200912_130407.jpg20200912_130910.jpg20200912_131402.jpg20200912_132406.jpg

Glad I didn't buy any...I saw your post yesterday said damn those look nice. And though to myself it's not worth a single item order. I hate doing that for shipping reasons
The rear ones have lasted. It's just the fronts that both cracked. Be warned tho, they are not true carbon fiber, just plastic with a CF wrap on it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks