Crucial 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got me some uber supers while waiting for some BRPs? I cant wait 6-8 wks to run this beast again. Cleaned up the wheels and outer beadlocks. I used the foams from my stock vekta wheels and Gorilla taped em up. These bad boys are way more firm than the Rovans.There was barely any give to set the foams inside and to install the beadlocks. Felt like I was mounting 1:1 tires? Still not done. My fingers are killing me.

One thing for sure, you have to make sure they are in the slots before tightening the beadlocks down. I think that's where the failure begins, if not done correctly. I am going to order some aluminum inner beadlocks tho. I still have doubts on the plastic ones??‍♂️
20200713_173426.jpg20200713_173433.jpg20200713_173504.jpg20200713_173738.jpg20200713_173732.jpg20200713_173616.jpg20200713_173841.jpg20200713_173902.jpg

Yea the tires are quite a bit thinner than the stock tires I've noticed. I put my calipers on them and I believe it was like a 20-30mm difference. It's noticeable when you install the foam. @John Parks has seen my pics lol. Also yes the bead locks are chunksters. I didn't pay enough attention to your video and ended up with uh... not great results. I had to go back and rewatch the video. I had missed the part about seating the bead into the wheel first. ?

Learn from my pain!

1594688420510.png

Yea the tires are quite a bit thinner than the stock tires I've noticed. I put my calipers on them and I believe it was like a 20-30mm difference. It's noticeable when you install the foam. @John Parks has seen my pics lol. Also yes the bead locks are chunksters. I didn't pay enough attention to your video and ended up with uh... not great results. I had to go back and rewatch the video. I had missed the part about seating the bead into the wheel first. ?

Learn from my pain!

View attachment 61098
Holy FEK those beadlocks have more waves then the beach ??‍♂️??

Got me some uber supers while waiting for some BRPs? I cant wait 6-8 wks to run this beast again. Cleaned up the wheels and outer beadlocks. I used the foams from my stock vekta wheels and Gorilla taped em up. These bad boys are way more firm than the Rovans.There was barely any give to set the foams inside and to install the beadlocks. Felt like I was mounting 1:1 tires? Still not done. My fingers are killing me.

One thing for sure, you have to make sure they are in the slots before tightening the beadlocks down. I think that's where the failure begins, if not done correctly. I am going to order some aluminum inner beadlocks tho. I still have doubts on the plastic ones??‍♂️
View attachment 61088View attachment 61089View attachment 61090View attachment 61091View attachment 61092View attachment 61093View attachment 61094View attachment 61095
Love those wheels ? i
Yeah I have 1 complete inner and outer and the other 3 wheels, outers complete only. I'll finish the other 3 inners tomorrow. These were a royal PITA? All i can say is they better hold up.
If they don't you can always send em my way ????

View attachment 61088View attachment 61089View attachment 61090View attachment 61091View attachment 61092View attachment 61093View attachment 61094View attachment 61095
You bought the viper SC ??‍♂️ good luck with them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks