Crucial 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice run crucial mate??
that engine has a lot more to give yet.
what tyres are you going for next?
Thanks Mark. I'm thinking BRPs, but seems like they aren't making them anymore.
Damn bro that’s like the perfect power to weight ratio on the 5iveT that sucker is moving!!!!! Sick ??????
Yeah I'm definitely happy with it??
Looking good m
Thanks!
Your list is pretty basic ?? like you have not gone overboard ?? truck is awsome ? you could go uber spikes for a cheaper fix than brp's ?
Yeah nothing extravagant. Do you think the uber's would hold up?

Yes I do?? alx website the baja on the front page has uber with a 71cc?‍♂️ so why not on your 40??
50 sir ??
BRP had a fire a while ago and is still rebuilding, but they will be coming back full steam eventually from the sound of things. Just going to be a matter of time.
Fire, the roof was torn off during a tornado

?..1. .

well..jus looked bak an it was 1??
...hostile r the only kold friendly tyres??
?Maybe. I've seen some use on the uber rc super spikes. These are real world tests here? I think I may go with the Ubers. Doing homework now.
Also I fkin LOVE that paint job. Is that one your buddy did?
Nah it's a Joker Design wrap for the 30N body

Last edited:
BRP should be up and running in a few weeks from my hearing rumors. Uber's have been known to hold up, but also their beads can come off rather easily if not setup right. Your better off waiting for brp or per our discussion on pm

Don't get the uber 5c tyres they are poop, here's one with 4 of the bead lugs ripped off. View attachment 60944
It lasted literally seconds on my mates 71.
Think most of us with Ubers are running the Super Spikes. Interesting to note though as that part of the tire is likely the same in all models.

Just out of curiosity, can you find out what diff fluid weights he was running? Stock weights will probably shred some tires pretty good on a 71.

Think most of us with Ubers are running the Super Spikes. Interesting to note though as that part of the tire is likely the same in all models.

Just out of curiosity, can you find out what diff fluid weights he was running? Stock weights will probably shred some tires pretty good on a 71.
Yes I ran super spikes on my 48 with no problems for a while until the belting broke down. No sure on his diff fluid but it will have been something heavy like 1mil

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks