Crucial 5ive-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems. I also think from reading the manual the lights need set on ps2, not ps1. Something about ps1 is a momentary switch, and ps2 can be set to on/off. For some reason I think we delt with this with @Basher5iveT420 a few years ago.
Yeah sw2 is the momentary switch. I use it for my killswitch
Pololu is my go to and they make an awesome bec .The one I am using bumps the voltage up from 7.4 to 20v and works awesome for my lightbar.
I will look into these. Thanks??

Finished up some Ledos pizza then I finished everything but the light bar now. Set all wheel camber to neg 2deg. Not a fan of the extended rear adapters so I will be ordering a set of the regular adapters. Guess I'll use the ext adapter on the baja??‍♂️
20200820_220540.jpg20200820_220546.jpg20200820_220711.jpg20200820_220651.jpg

No problems. I also think from reading the manual the lights need set on ps2, not ps1. Something about ps1 is a momentary switch, and ps2 can be set to on/off. For some reason I think we delt with this with @Basher5iveT420 a few years ago.

ur memory is on point Sean, this was a long time ago ???

I went thru a similar issue when I installed the lights on my rig.... I literally spent hours trying to figure out the right setting on my Futaba 4Pv ....nothing worked...

turns out you need a light controller switch ??

the Killer Rc v3 is the coolest one on the market IMO ???

Yeah sw2 is the momentary switch. I use it for my killswitch

I will look into these. Thanks??

Finished up some Ledos pizza then I finished everything but the light bar now. Set all wheel camber to neg 2deg. Not a fan of the extended rear adapters so I will be ordering a set of the regular adapters. Guess I'll use the ext adapter on the baja??‍♂️
View attachment 62468View attachment 62469View attachment 62470View attachment 62471
Keep the extenders on for a run. They might do a world of good for performance. I’ve seen a guy cut out his rear fenders like thisBB99304C-4471-4B28-A3C6-652ECD5D5F80.jpeg
it looks a ton more aggressive and gets rid of the wheels from poking out soo much
5127D3B4-5F8E-4271-B81A-876DE45C2524.jpeg

ur memory is on point Sean, this was a long time ago ???

I went thru a similar issue when I installed the lights on my rig.... I literally spent hours trying to figure out the right setting on my Futaba 4Pv ....nothing worked...

turns out you need a light controller switch ??

the Killer Rc v3 is the coolest one on the market IMO ???
My wife says my mind is like a steel trap, just full of useless information and nothing overly important. I could remember all that stuff about the 4pv, but forgot about our anniversary at the beginning of the month ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks