Crucial Baja Dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh its expensive crucial, but deans still cheaper than most places for same thickness/quality carbon etc (y),
i actually did some testing for him when he first started making carbon parts ,
that was when i had my obr twin in a baja and i had some serious flips and rolls without any real damage,
plus dean will do custom parts and also like you're getting , the coloured weaves,

and his pin braces are bushed which not many others will make,
I don't doubt the quality Spents. If I did I wouldn't be buying from him again. Good guy and excellent product??

Yeah I'm not gonna be into all that drama. I just want to run. If that means just practicing with them then that's it. Yeah the drag scene is a bunch of smack talking, feuding and secrets. I will go thru that with a grain of salt attitude. I'm all about fun bro. I will have to search the rear shock issue, but don't think there are many options when it comes to baja drag shocks. Not like the car will be hitting a bunch of bumps, it just needs to dampen the launch a little.
I'm gonna make mine no shock front or rear this is black from Baltimore.
Yeah I'm not gonna be into all that drama. I just want to run. If that means just practicing with them then that's it. Yeah the drag scene is a bunch of smack talking, feuding and secrets. I will go thru that with a grain of salt attitude. I'm all about fun bro. I will have to search the rear shock issue, but don't think there are many options when it comes to baja drag shocks. Not like the car will be hitting a bunch of bumps, it just needs to dampen the launch a little.
I'm going shockless with mine i had a hard wheelie bar hit to the point it unloads the rear tires unless you know about shock which I don't so I'm going shockless something else for me to try I'm black from Baltimore.
A slow steady process for me

Attachments

• 20201124_212520.jpg
    20201124_212520.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20201124_212505.jpg
    20201124_212505.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

I'm going shockless with mine i had a hard wheelie bar hit to the point it unloads the rear tires unless you know about shock which I don't so I'm going shockless something else for me to try I'm black from Baltimore.
Whats up Black, this is Lance! I'm glad you stopped in on the forum. Same here, slow learning process. Thats why I'm here on the forum and hooking up with you guys??

Hey black?? why don't you start your own thread ?? introduce yourself and post up your rigs??

Lol they some $ for shocks, They are the short ones and the rovan cf chassis is 4mm thick
Ebay rovan cf kits are shipped from China and that aint happening? Also as @spents said, looks like the hinge pin braces are not bushed. May not be too bad for drag racing but ill pay the extra coin for the BH ones. 20201128_183841.jpgScreenshot_20201128-184121_Chrome.jpg
Heres a pic of my dexrc f/r shock towers
20201128_184936.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks