Which rear chassis plate for the 85cc

• #1 CF no name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 CF Bonehead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about a bug body similar protection like a cage and you can still keep the weight down. Thats if you like that look
A lexan Body is just going to crush from the weight if you were to roll or anything. Those bigbore rigs weigh a ton.
Its a lot of $$$ for just a cage ?? buy ×2 kraken cages one to use one for spare and buy a full set brp with the change?????
Although Mr.c clearly doesn't have a money problem ???

Last edited:
I didn’t see any major heavy parts on his build mostly carbon unless he is going to add more alloy to arms. From the look of the bug body he can probably mod the Baja roll bar to run under it.
Those engines are extremely heavy. Plus all the aluminum transmission bits and such.
My 70cc Baja wieghed 33 lbs and had pretty much all stock stuff.

Those engines are extremely heavy. Plus all the aluminum transmission bits and such.
My 70cc Baja wieghed 33 lbs and has pretty much all stock stuff.

Lol...I struggle to carry mine around ,an it has nothing special added ,they weigh quite a bit stock!

Yeah not a fan of bugs either. I messaged Akihiro and he said that cage is sold out and he cannot make anymore. He also said like @John Parks said that he cannot ship large boxes to US due to covid19? and he's not making cages anymore. So guess unless I come across one on FB, one of his cages won't happen anyway.
Screenshot_20200806-065220_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm seems like you need to buy a welder next ?
I actually have 2 for when I restored my classic cars?? 1 flux core and one gas mig. Both Lincoln. I don't have a tig tho. Heres one pic of the floors I had to repair. Im OK but definitely not good enough for intricate parts like that small cage.

Attachments

• 20141115_163708.jpg
    20141115_163708.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 8
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks