Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Servo savor? All our rigs have built in savers in the bell crank under the top mount.

About how often. I now have 4 spares on hand. My symptoms of course was the oil splatter and she would fall on her face on throttle. And I noticed as the oil on the head got worst it would backfire a little on full throttle. All seems to be working good now??
View attachment 60770View attachment 60771View attachment 60772View attachment 60773View attachment 60774View attachment 60775
Until...
View attachment 60782View attachment 60783
I thought something happened in the engine cause it just locked up. Im actually happy it was just the spring. Upgrade time now.
View attachment 60784

Doug's starting a new life, I'm well rooted?

??
You know, I have never seen an RCMAX or alx actually lock up or grenade ? I hear many good things about that new clutch ?

Just makes it alum instead of plastic.

http://www.davesmotors.com/VEKTA-7075-Billet-Steering-Bellcrank_Left-Polished.html
While you're here... do you think the Vekta NEEDS dual servos for just bashing around? Or would I be good with just 1 strong one?
Thats pretty expensive for just one side. I have this. The one Hilly I got is good. I drove it around for a little bit before the clutch spring broke and it doesn't turn on a dime but it is really good. I'll report back once I get it bandaged up and back to the field.
20200629_173706.jpg
You know, I have never seen an RCMAX or alx actually lock up or grenade ? I hear many good things about that new clutch ?
Well thats good to know. Prob just a Monday or Friday spring??‍♂️

Holy fuuuuck ? first time see that happen. That whole engine is done, new case, cyl kit, crank, ECT. Might aswell just buy a whole new one.

Who owns it ?
Not sure @mark35 sent them to me a few weeks back? he said that he didn't know who feked up?‍♂️ .........would be nice to name and shame the TWAT!!! though?‍♂️???????

Well if your gonna break it you might as well do the best job possible. Its impressive how much damage that has done to itself.
Wonder if it sucked something in via the intake and it stopped the piston coming down hence the snapped rod and other damage in the lower part of the engine.
I'm impressed though.

It's being looked through now. He isnt sure if it was a issue with the rod from production or operator error. They can do some major damage when spinning 20k rpms and they keep going lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks