Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember you saying in one of your posts that my vekta breaks too? So from here out everytime it breaks I'm shouting you out?
Yes Zeds the devils child ?? ???? going around cursing peoples rigs ? in the old day a few months in a dungeon would have fix it..........Oi and not one if those Zed friendly ones??? ?????

Dang it! That sucks blue waffle. Hopefully you can find someone dam good at tig welding lol
There's a ricer shop nearby that welded some aluminum for me a while back and I think they can do Ti also. Gonna check w them tomorrow? Later today? Only thing left is the pipe. Got the rear sorted(500k), new Hitec throttle and Hilly steering(I fekd it when I pinched wires??‍♂️) servos. I stripped the panels also. I think I'm gonna do a wrap or something. May just leave it skeletonized for a little while why I figure it out?
20200828_185248.jpg20200828_185301.jpg
20200828_192608.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks