Crucial Primal Dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why the 34 and under is more popular? I think I'm gonna throw the 34 in it to get used to it then dive head 1st into the 71?? Only problem I'm having is I don't want to spend money on a small block pipe then be stuck with it after i go big bore. Think I'll wait till I catch a side pipe on Facebook. Sean you crazy?

I wonder why the 34 and under is more popular? I think I'm gonna throw the 34 in it to get used to it then dive head 1st into the 71?? Only problem I'm having is I don't want to spend money on a small block pipe then be stuck with it after i go big bore. Think I'll wait till I catch a side pipe on Facebook. Sean you crazy?
Sell it on fb or fleebay when your done ?

U Work fast ?
?Those are actually for my next build. Those slicks are too small for the dragster. They are 6.5"x3". Only reason I got them was cause I couldn't pass up on a good deal. Same for the Blackbone 2speed with multiple sets of gears. Just couldn't pass on a good deal??

Oh Dougy...I did some painting today? i used the Spaz Stix SZX05609 gold/orange/purple/red multi color change paint and SZX00119 high gloss black backer. Warming the paint in the sink with warm water.
20201106_102600.jpg20201107_105948.jpg20201107_105952.jpg
This was after 2 cans, yes cans, of the color changing paint. I don't think 2 cans were necessary but just didn't look right to me. Also have to be careful with this stuff cause its super thin and wants to run on you. Because of that I have a couple runs in the nose section.
20201107_111530.jpg
And this was final after 2 cans of multi color and 3 coats of black backer.
20201107_113818.jpg
And on the car.
20201107_113955.jpg
I just put an order in to Sticker Mule for some 2"Hx20"L logos for the side??

Oh Dougy...I did some painting today? i used the Spaz Stix SZX05609 gold/orange/purple/red multi color change paint and SZX00119 high gloss black backer. Warming the paint in the sink with warm water.
View attachment 65729View attachment 65730View attachment 65731
This was after 2 cans, yes cans, of the color changing paint. I don't think 2 cans were necessary but just didn't look right to me. Also have to be careful with this stuff cause its super thin and wants to run on you. Because of that I have a couple runs in the nose section.
View attachment 65726
And this was final after 2 cans of multi color and 3 coats of black backer.
View attachment 65727
And on the car.
View attachment 65728
I just put an order in to Sticker Mule for some 2"Hx20"L logos for the side??
Yes please baby!!!!?????? came out great eh? nothing wrong with getting a bit creative

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks