• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come now Z tick all the boxes in one day??? you v done all the hard stuff like the coil and crank?? the rest is a walk in the park?
Yeah pretty much, the ignition and crank totally sucked! Remember that fiasco with the con rod? And designing the ignition system? Damn did that suck, glad thats over!

Heck I'd never even started reading it if I wasnt around for the whole thing lol. Keep at it z your in the home stretch now ?????
oh and the Ebay guy is making you do an extra step. He can refund whatever without Ebay's help. (Just got some bad injectors off Ebay and the seller basically refunded the money and told me to pitch his crap injectors. Didnt have to get Ebay involved )

oh and the Ebay guy is making you do an extra step. He can refund whatever without Ebay's help. (Just got some bad injectors off Ebay and the seller basically refunded the money and told me to pitch his crap injectors. Didnt have to get Ebay involved )
Thanks man! Didn't know that.
Ok new parts! Woot woot! Went and picked up the oil seals today, pretty painless process ? will be ordering from motion industries again (because they are local), and since they are local, literally no shipping charges! Should have just did this in the first place. Pics
IMG_20190606_154611.jpg
IMG_20190606_154622.jpg

Thanks man! Didn't know that.
Ok new parts! Woot woot! Went and picked up the oil seals today, pretty painless process ? will be ordering from motion industries again (because they are local), and since they are local, literally no shipping charges! Should have just did this in the first place. Pics
View attachment 51756
View attachment 51757
Stop biting your fingernails. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know, it's nasty I'm trying to stop but it's been a habit as long as I can remember so it's obviously hard.
I smoked cigarettes for 35 years I know all about trying to kick hard habits . I haven't had a smoke in 8 years . I quite cold turkey when I got sick with bronchitis . Actually pulled a muscle in my diaphram from coughing. You can do it . https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/stop-nail-biting-tips#1

? will be ordering from motion industries again (because they are local), and since they are local, literally no shipping charges! Should have just did this in the first place. Pics
Nice one Z? i het areal kick out of finding stuff in my local shops eg. Your seals or what ever else that dose not require shipping ect?

I smoked cigarettes for 35 years I know all about trying to kick hard habits . I haven't had a smoke in 8 years . I quite cold turkey when I got sick with bronchitis . Actually pulled a muscle in my diaphram from coughing. You can do it .
I smoked 20 years did not go cold turkey ? took this stuff champix .....lots of good and bad reviews online ? took for like three weeks and i was done?
Been smoke free for 8 years?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks