• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet and as long as it dose not make life more complicated.......coz you don't need to make like that??
I mean it does complicate stuff a tiny but because of the ignition timing but once it's set, don't need to touch it again ? speaking of ignition, I made the hall sensor mount on the gear, and I made the ignition pinion/ignition spur gear stopper thing mount. The hardware is temporary of course but this is it15629069716636807115929548544431.jpgand here's the ignition pinion mount
15629070517872939934572193649935.jpg
I'll give it the brushed alu finish soon aswell ?
Here's it mocked up
15629071132816288739656678190039.jpg
Obviously the timing is not set, but that's what it will look like, plenty of gap between the magnet and sensor but tight enough to were it will still pick up (I know this because I have a hall sensor tester, really handy ??) just fine.

Lol. Ok so I'll be running 24:1 ratio, becuase the normally we run 28:1 (about 4 ounces of oil) so double that is 24:1 (8 ounces, aka a mother load). This is Gunna get expensive fast ? now I need double the fuel, and double the oil.

I know this is a touchy subject on here lol but in my personal experience I run 8 ounces per gallon in all my rigs... using caster 927 oil and haven’t had any issues with fouling plugs...

More oil is 1... safer and 2... helps the ring seal better which equals more power.

In fact... I’m still running the original plug in my 5ive B with the Red Arrow 34cc mill... and I’m mid way threw my second gallon and she still runs flawlessly even with 8 ounces per gallon of oil..

Again this is my personal experience and what I do... there are lots of other good oils out there and oil ratios too

Just sharing what I do... ?

Yeah we've been down this snail path before. But I'll reiterate a few points. You guys running little cc displacement engines need more oil because they run higher rpm. 2 stroke is a wasted lube engine. The higher the rpm the shorter amount of time the lube stays in the engine. Thus facilitating the need for more. It's a 70 cc engine it's not likely to hit 20k + rpm. And if it does it most wont likely be there for long. Additionally it has bigger bearing that will have a natural tendency to hold oil longer. Like I've said we've beaten this to death and shocked it back to life to beet it to death again. Pick a good oil and pick a ratio and stick with it. I can go pull some of my antiques out that have lived a health hard life running ratios even I wouldnt suggest for a rc engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks