• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know it's about to get real when you get fuel
IMG_20190712_155331.jpg
IMG_20190712_155828.jpg
E85 @ 20:1 and 92 octane @ 20:1. Was Gunna do 24:1 or whatever I said but u know, like it nice and lubey.
Also picked up solder from Napa, and my carb screws, shims for the wrist pin, m8 nut for the flywheel side (forgot to order that aswell) and a couple lock washers for the carb bolts from Fastenal ??
15629670517529105028852538018169.jpg

Well if you think about it logically it took me a day to disassemble an engine and port it so I'll give you untill tomorrow at 12:00 PM to finish. that should be 6:00 pm in south africa so doug should still be up ??
Hell nah, she'll be done by 4 am ? and if not both of u can personally kick me in the nuts online ? that's if Nothing goes south ?
K I'm here where is frankie????
Crap I shouldn't have said that ???

Last edited:
Another broken promise ???????
Who said it was a promise ? ?
May be if he stopped checking his phone for our dumb comments he'd be done by now ???????
View attachment 52378
P.s. that's doug on the horse and me on the tracks ???
Well maybe if you guys stopped sending those dumb messages id be finished ???????? and don't act like you don't take part in derailing threads ???

Ok guys, dissapointing news but probably a wise choice right now. It will not be done tonight and will probably be a day late. Now I know what ur thinking (DOUG), "c'mon man! I wanna see it run" or "another broken promise" or some poop like that ? so I'll tell you my reasoning. It is 1:30 @ night, I'm not that tired, but I shouldn't be building a complicated engine at this hour, and if I continue, i am very likely to fek something up, like I still need to heat the case to put the bearings in, I didn't do this because I had to make the hall sensor mount and that made alot of shavings and that would fall into the bearing or oil seal, and since it's this late, I could run the risk of getting excited and insert the bearing in crookedly and totally fek something up. So I'll pick up in the morning, but I did clean everything so it's ready to be assembled

Last edited:
View attachment 52379
Here is you on the motor project. Just milking it. Everything takes time to get it right and even than you could have something happen unplanned. Just continue on and finish it and see what all the frustration was for when you get a big grin on your face.
Lol. Yep it takes time. Tell that to @dougstar and @Seandonato73 ? also I'm not milking it, or atleast intentionally, I'm trying to put every step in here so if I have to go read back for whatever reason, it's here.

Last edited:
Lol. Yep it takes time. Tell that to @dougstar and @Seandonato73 ? also I'm not milking it, or atleast intentionally, I'm trying to put every step in here so if I have to go read back for whatever reason, it's here.
Lol ? z you only been building this for about a year now :oops: one more day not gonna make much difference at this point ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks