• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question. Mostly a guesstimate, this cyl was dynoed at 17.39hp on a scooter, soooo I'm going to be running e85 which add alittle, also don't forget to remove drivetrain loss cuz rcs have wayyy less drivetrain loss than a scooter. A scooter has about a 5% drivetrain loss so add that. When I first run it, it will probably "only" make 12hp cuz I'm using a small 19mm carb, once I switch to a 25mm it will open it up alot. I'm Hoping for 20hp, seams realistic to me but I could just be delusional lolView attachment 47754 that's the Dyno sheet for the cylinder. Mines the red line, mk1. This Dyno sheet is for a rebranded 1. They now have a mk2 but it was out of stock.
Should be a beast regardless?

Oh also I had to cut this brace alittle to fit the motor in but it didn't weaken the cage which is goodView attachment 47593
So far all looks good I had that rant about my rovan 45cc I've punished the engine and still going strong even ramped the pool piston for higher rpm but I'm looking at the new rcmax gt40 aswell because it looks good it's only £800 40mm bore 32mm stroke I want one because they look good over the generic hobby grade look of the rovan 45 they look like true engines if you get what I mean

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So far all looks good I had that rant about my rovan 45cc I've punished the engine and still going strong even ramped the pool piston for higher rpm but I'm looking at the new rcmax gt40 aswell because it looks good it's only £800 40mm bore 32mm stroke I want one because they look good over the generic hobby grade look of the rovan 45 they look like true engines if you get what I mean

yeah the gt40 looks sweet!! (y) not tooo pricy for what it is. cant wait till this motor is done. lookin fir 20hp lol

Yeah gonna be a beast in a baja you gonna go to a 4x4 like a losi or a heavier platform

maybe, in the future i do wanna get a losi 5t and put this in it, probably too much for a baja :devilish: i don't want my baja to be undrivable, theres a guy named silverssonyoutube i think and he has a baja with a rcmax 90 with like 28hp and its undrivable, don't want mine to be like that

maybe, in the future i do wanna get a losi 5t and put this in it, probably too much for a baja :devilish: i don't want my baja to be undrivable, theres a guy named silverssonyoutube i think and he has a baja with a rcmax 90 with like 28hp and its undrivable, don't want mine to be like that

Losi 5t are not really up to the power of the 70cc engines mate that's why most are going down the hybrid route now.

Saying that though John's 71 losi is a monster..
i saw that vid. that guy can drive! i would like to know since i don't really know much about the handling of a big bore and what they handle best in and what not, why would a 2wd hybrid handle better than a 4wd losi? i would think the 4wd losi would b better cuz it wouldnt wheelie but i wouldn know.

i saw that vid. that guy can drive! i would like to know since i don't really know much about the handling of a big bore and what they handle best in and what not, why would a 2wd hybrid handle better than a 4wd losi? i would think the 4wd losi would b better cuz it wouldnt wheelie but i wouldn know.
I'd say break the mould find a way to make it work as a 4wd without going hybrid if you can build your engine usi g different parts to your own spec you will figure out the drive train easily

It's not about the handling a 4wd will handle better than a 2wd fact, its because the baja drive train can handle much more power than the losi 5ive

I'd say break the mould find a way to make it work as a 4wd without going hybrid if you can build your engine usi g different parts to your own spec you will figure out the drive train easily

like make a 4wd baj? was thinking about it, i might try it, would require alot of fabrication. i might build another baj for that instead of using my current. i dunno so many ideas. i do like hybrids tho,
It's not about the handling a 4wd will handle better than a 2wd fact, its because the baja drive train can handle much more power than the losi 5ive
ohh.

like make a 4wd baj? was thinking about it, i might try it, would require alot of fabrication. i might build another baj for that instead of using my current. i dunno so many ideas. i do like hybrids tho,

ohh.
Yeah that or even get a losi and see what you can do to beef up the drive train whatever route you take you know it's all your hard work

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks