• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any luck?
Nope. I'm Gunna wait till Monday and see if anything turns up. If not I'm Gunna talk to the seller. Redicullous that these people failed at delivering a item twice!
That sucks man... our USPS is aces around here. Have a problem give them a call or pop in and bam it's fixed or they'll call you back in a little bit with a solution.
Wish if was like that for me! Glad that you have good luck with them.
SEAN!!! Thought you were dead ????? what happening buddy?
+11111111 we're u been bud?!

Hoolly mooly Z you been at this for a year now?? your priginal post was spetember last year and tyou sai been collecting 4 month prior....... cant let these oil se als hold you back at this point!!!!!!:unsure:
Not a year yet. First day of summer was when I started. Let me let you guys into something that I don't think any of you know. So the first plan of my Engine build was Gunna be a bzm 28.5 case modified to fit a 70cc cylinder or a 50cc, later on I decided to go 70cc, so I ordered a Polini 75cc cast iron cylinder for a Vespa pk50 (I think, I still have it because nobody has bought it off me) so and then for the crank was gonna be a g320 crank with a custom rod for the 75cc cyl. Sooo when I got the crank case and cylinder I matched it together and I realized, this will never happen, too big of cylinder and too small of case with a too small and weak crank, so the I decided to go with a 50cc, but then I thought about it and was like, is this what I really want? A 50cc? All the effort for a 50, nahhh. So then I went to rcmax and alx and asked pricing for a case, rcmax was asking like 500-600 or something and alx was asking 400 for a case with gaskets and hardware, so I asked for pricing without all that and they said 380, so I bought it without all the gaskets and hardware (looking back, that was a mistake cuz now I'm screwing around with that, much easier to just get them with the case), and when the case came I matched the Vespa cast iron cylinder, it wasn't Gunna fit the alx case (looking back, I'm glad it didn't fit cuz that cylinder was Gunna suck on a RC). Soooo I listed it on eBay and looked for a new one, Soo after searching, I found out that alx uses a Malossi MHR racing aluminum cylinder for a Piaggio Zip scooter which was 380+ dollars, wayy out of my price range, sooo I was literally on the verge of spending 110 on a cast iron Top racing black trophy cylinder and I knew (and still do) a dude who ports these scooter cylinders, but then I realized it's cast iron and weighs a crap to and it would still make "only" 12hp, soooo I saved and saved and found this Athena evolution 16-19hp aluminum (not cast iron so it's super light) cylinder kit for a Piaggio Zip scooter for 213 USD. A great deal for a powerful aluminum cyl. Downside is that it's a pretty unknown cylinder, so finding info on it sucks and that's why sourcing a piston sucked, Athena's sport (not racing like mine) cylinder is fairly knows but not the racing, anyways, so that's when I started this thread and no need to write anymore on the build Becuase the rest from that point on was recorded on this thread. Any how, if nothing happens with these damn seals in the next 2 weeks, I'm Gunna get a refund and just buy SKF or Malossi seals for $22. Not worth it to just keep screwing around forever with these tiny seals and have this build finished next summer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks