D⭐ XR5 ULTIMATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really makes me want a w5. Not sure if I'd want the ultimate though or just the pro version
There is also a factory team version which is in-between the pro and ultimate🤔 i nearly went for this .....but decided it was only an extra 1000AUD to go all out👍🏻 yeah fuk it!😎
I messaged Maher at cardinal to see if the 2 speed uses a one way diff. Did they send you everything for a standard 1 speed or give you a deal on the 2 speed because they didn’t have to include those parts?
Yes when I placed my order I grabbed the x2 . It was with a new car only ....couldn't but it as a lose upgrade🤷‍♂️

Looks like you have some sort of limited slip diff. Bit overly complicated, but it not like I've ever seen a mcd version either. 🤷‍♂️ but it's definitely not a one way.
The little intake looks pretty sweet. Very nicely machined. I wouldn't waste it on the fg, keep it for the engine you stick in the mcd. Is very nice to see they toss a few spars in for ya.

The rr5 is gone?
I bought the one from Bobby Bucks on FB. Swapped some parts then sold the car.

This is the 26 that came with it.
20210713_163851.jpg
Sold the car like this
20210707_171602.jpg
This was right after I got the engine running. I threw a tgn filter on it and got it running to see if it would run
20210703_225215.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks