D⭐ XR5 ULTIMATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If spin the center diff gears backwards there is no engagement, spins freely.....
Got to be a one way difff👍🏻
I’m pretty sure the lsd acts the same way. I’ll check for you when I go outside
This really makes me want a w5. Not sure if I'd want the ultimate though or just the pro version
You can get the pro with front and center lsd for about 1950🤔

Congrat on the arrived of your new money pit!!! :ROFLMAO: :love: (y) You should take that 50% off when purchase your XR5 for them shocks because it just the matter of time you will upgrade it for racing. But sometime you can get it from FB for used.
Yeah that’s what Maher at cardinal just said👍
after spend poop load of money on mine, i earned my knowledge the expensive way:ROFLMAO:
There is some papper work other than the v5 instructions 🤔 must have a closer look👍🏻 sure it will tell me what the center diff is🤔
before you buy any parts ask me first, i may have it ;) ;):ROFLMAO:
:love: :LOL: you got what you had to have for 2 speed bro, just drop in the engine and race!!
Mine doesn’t lock in either direction. I think the lsds only lock once torque is applied
your are planetary diff ( and i have 2 brand new as take off when i first got mine w5 )

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks