Dbxl problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good god its definitely a Chinese special. Heat soak is when heat disrupts the proper operation of a given component. If you want a positive experience with this rig just suck it up and buy a reputable complete engine and toss that in the garbage. Remember 5th scale is not cheap and also you get what you pay for.....also what are you mixing your gas at? What ratio? What 2 stroke oil are you using? What octane fuel? What type of spark plug are you running...what brand?
Mercury marine 2 stroke oil 28 to 1. 91 0ctane ngk spark plug
What is bad about the k&n? What is a good foam filter? A good brand of filter oil?.

Mercury marine 2 stroke oil 28 to 1. 91 0ctane ngk spark plug
What is bad about the k&n? What is a good foam filter? A good brand of filter oil?.
The K&N is a bit better than not using one at all. They are shite.

Get an HPI filter housing and filter or a TGN and put an Outerwears over it.

Silkolene filter oil is good, it’s used on motorbikes.

Go grab a uni short stack and the tgn/redneck prefilter for it. Will need a v stack. The 3/4" ones need modded to fit the 1107, the 1" does not.

@RcJunkie13 are you an echo? Your kidding me right? Sean clearly stated to use 3/4 as 1" won't fit.....you need to slow down a little there champ
He did not, he only stated that a v-stack will be needed and that the 3/4 needs to be modded to fit while the 1 inch does not need to be modded to fit an 1107 carb. I was just informing that the one inch will not fit the short stack filter so the only option would be to modify the 3/4 inch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks