DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me truck get 9mpg, not including dragging a trailer with. In seriousness I would be glad to.... if you lived closer ?. Dead trees are a bitz to take down, never know what they are doing to do. Normally I try to get a cable or rope on them about 1/2 or 2/3 way up. Have a buddy, or winch ready to pull. don't try the I'll drag it down with my truck bs. Too much can go wrong. don't ask how I know ?.

Me truck get 9mpg, not including dragging a trailer with. In seriousness I would be glad to.... if you lived closer ?. Dead trees are a bitz to take down, never know what they are doing to do. Normally I try to get a cable or rope on them about 1/2 or 2/3 way up. Have a buddy, or winch ready to pull. don't try the I'll drag it down with my truck bs. Too much can go wrong. don't ask how I know ?.
Might try to drive through it with pay loader. We have a 624k that should push through it easily. Plus it will be fun.

Last edited:
yytwbic ? :ROFLMAO: .. .u lot r screwed?.....an we're not far behind proably ?....:rolleyes:
?
Nah, we were smart enough to keep our guns. Americans are the most prepared population, to wage gorilla war indefinitely. We literally have enough weapons to arm every man, women, and child. The good people of Afghanistan have proven it is not so difficult to keep America tied down. Unless they decide to just kill us all. But then they'd have no one to rule. Id say you guys can do it to, but you don't even have knives.? welcome to the N.W.O ?

agree.^..THEY want ur guns soooooosoo bad u don't know ??? because a disarmed population is dead population. ? ? ? ....history proves this so many times? it ain't gonna b American troops though..?....b UN/Russian/Chinese ones....who will have NO issues firing on u/us?...unlike us/uk troops which would ...?.....look up the film "a gray state"......watch any links u find..?.
...thk how close u/we r to that scenario with everyting was happened/happening ?........and to top it off him+ his family was taken out..?...an i don't mean to lunch...?..the film was never finished..?.....he was too near the truth ?and THEY couldn't let the sheeple see it ........
??????....and u really thk any one else will every try to make/release another film like this ?...and risk winding up dead ...?....fek no!!....his killing was a warning to everyone that THEY don't fek about..PERIOD!
.....i thk the internet has/is waking people up far too fast so they r speeding up there agendas.....look up "agenda 2030".....tighter control of what u can an can't say.???...censorship... .???
.....24/7/365 tracking/surveillance...to name but a few?....but on a brighter note me cars gonna have a mot by 3pm??? .....failed on a badly worn/split drop link rubber doda..?...so not bad for 120000 mile 13 year old car?

Last edited:
Mike, I didnt bother reading you whole post. But the first bit on the anti gun thing I'll comment. What you say is nothing new. This has been going on for years and years. Little infringement here little infringement there. If one thing I'm sure of I'd this covid (hoax or whatever you feel it is) has made gun owners out of people that were ardently opposed to them just a few weeks ago. I've talked with quite a number of people that realized the best way to protect tour family just happens to be a gun. Like them or not, agree with the laws or not. When comi Charlie comes knockin most of us will be ready to knock back.

Mike, I didnt bother reading you whole post. But the first bit on the anti gun thing I'll comment. What you say is nothing new. This has been going on for years and years. Little infringement here little infringement there. If one thing I'm sure of I'd this covid (hoax or whatever you feel it is) has made gun owners out of people that were ardently opposed to them just a few weeks ago. I've talked with quite a number of people that realized the best way to protect tour family just happens to be a gun. Like them or not, agree with the laws or not. When comi Charlie comes knockin most of us will be ready to knock back.
To neutralize a threat, it takes a good guy with a gun to bring down the bad guy with a gun. ?? 2nd Amendment!!! Though I can't use one though? (not a felon - I have a mental illness and don't trust myself).

To neutralize a threat, it takes a good guy with a gun to bring down the bad guy with a gun. ?? 2nd Amendment!!! Though I can't use one though? (not a felon - I have a mental illness and don't trust myself).

By rights im not supposed to have guns either ( PTSD from iraq afgahn). No way in hell im giving them up. To be truly free requires great risk, im willing to risk my freedom to keep mine. On a lighter note, its freakin snowing in mid april, perhaps the world is ending. Supposed to get more tomorrow.?? perhaps I can shoot all the flakes before they hit the ground. That sounds like a American remedy to a minor annoyance.??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks