DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the problem with a lot of today's youth. Wave the promise of free everything, tell them what you want them to believe, even if it's dead wrong and unconstitutional, and they buy it.
This is true. I don't listen to anyones opinion when it comes to this type of stuff. And I don't research, so I just let it be ? no preference.
Maybe in the future, as my dad is really into politics. But atm, no thanks ?

You should start paying attention so you can see how our stupid legislators are killing our rights every day. Then when your talking to you stupid libby friends you can tell them how stupid they are, nothing in life is free, and nothing in life comes easy. If it did we'd all be millionaires.
No friends to talk to but I'll take note ???
And if Zed was to step up ud all be feked?? any way ????? so quite ur bitchen??????

?
Nah wed be having the best time in history ????

Last edited:
A family member just had the same thing happen,she's a nurse.
We're praying for a good outcome.
People don't understand how badly health professionals have it and the shortage of test equipment.
So quarantine and pray she doesn't have it instead of just testing her to be sure.
Yet they have a shortage of qualified pros but their not worth testing? Huh?.
You were working with someone that tested positive,so go home and quarantine yourself and good luck!.
No wonder people are hesitant to work and chance their family/friends lives.??

Last edited:
Crazy part is the medical pro's are freaking clueless.I can't get tested unless I am on the brink of death.Second after you recuperate since there is no vaccine you can get it again except the symptoms will be much less noticeable or non existent and that means you can be infecting the people who haven't caught it yet without even noticing?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks