DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wake up???..... :rolleyes:
?????
so sad☹
Yeah been a real issue with younger kids, and all the bs they get fed when away from home. Had a teacher of my kids really pushing the hand sanitizer. Daughter came home the one day, her hands were cracked open and dry as hell. I about went mental on the lady the next day. Best part was the classes are live streamed, and were emailed copies of the day for each of our kids, you could see half the kids in that class in pain when the teacher would stop for "sanitation times" its feking batty. Bad enough we as adults have to deal with all the political pandering, now weve forced it upon our children and they don't know any better.

I work in a building with 3000 employees yes 3000 and this is the second building in the past 6 months that I have worked in and they both are 2500 plus employees.I have had emails for at least 250 covid cases that are positive not assumed positive and not one death or major case .I don't believe any of this horseshit.Don't get me wrong it is out there but the flu kills thousands every yer and they don't get all crazy with that poop.

I work in a building with 3000 employees yes 3000 and this is the second building in the past 6 months that I have worked in and they both are 2500 plus employees.I have had emails for at least 250 covid cases that are positive not assumed positive and not one death or major case .I don't believe any of this horseshit.Don't get me wrong it is out there but the flu kills thousands every yer and they don't get all crazy with that poop.
yes ...POSITIVE FOR THE FLU :rolleyes: as I've always said ....."its this years flue which is slighty worse then last years flu..."....END OF?

Last edited:
Just a small rant.
The slogan "We're in this together" is a BS and false statement.
The virus is world wide but not everyone is together otherwise those homeless, middle class, 3rd world countries, and billionaires would all be in similar environments. Wealthy child in private school = open and in person learning. Middle class urban child = "distance learning". The policies of the pandemic should go down in history as a massive failure.

End rant. Thank you.

I was watching Australian news today regarding the flooding going on near Sydney and some of the field reporters are not wearing masks. Some US "journalists" here even in MN are wearing masks outside away from everyone else, yet reporting on the flooding shows no one having one on. Did the china virus avoid Australia or do Australians understand to isolate the venerable and let the healthy be? @dougstar aren't you there (Australia)?

I was watching Australian news today regarding the flooding going on near Sydney and some of the field reporters are not wearing masks. Some US "journalists" here even in MN are wearing masks outside away from everyone else, yet reporting on the flooding shows no one having one on. Did the china virus avoid Australia or do Australians understand to isolate the venerable and let the healthy be? @dougstar aren't you there (Australia)?

The Kung Flu mostly missed us down here (so far) so we don't have masks or restrictions except for social distancing in some areas.
Melbourne went through a short period of wearing them and we have had a few short lockdowns but that's about all.
Fingers crossed it stays that way.

The Kung Flu mostly missed us down here (so far) so we don't have masks or restrictions except for social distancing in some areas.
Melbourne went through a short period of wearing them and we have had a few short lockdowns but that's about all.
Fingers crossed it stays that way.
So right now, 99% normal? Are schools open and in person that you know of?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks