DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say I believe any of the conspiracy crap but I definitely don't believe it's as bad as it is made out to be.
I got it just before Christmas and I couldn't differentiate it from a standard cold, aside from the dead give-away that I lost my sense of smell/taste.

But oh well, working in a school it's inevitable that I'd get it.

Can't say I believe any of the conspiracy crap but I definitely don't believe it's as bad as it is made out to be.
I got it just before Christmas and I couldn't differentiate it from a standard cold, aside from the dead give-away that I lost my sense of smell/taste.

But oh well, working in a school it's inevitable that I'd get it.
We never hit flu death rates, and have a 99%+ chance of survival. This was largely politically motivated. I feel for the people that genuinely need a vaccine because of health concerns, but for the masses it was unneeded. And very much so rushed to market. Hence why I will not be getting it.

We never hit flu death rates, and have a 99%+ chance of survival. This was largely politically motivated. I feel for the people that genuinely need a vaccine because of health concerns, but for the masses it was unneeded. And very much so rushed to market. Hence why I will not be getting it.

I agree for the vast majority its not needed. Take my instance, Mt Daughter at 32 years old has had covid and while it made her poorly she has got over it.
Now if my 81 year old mother were to get it she has a much less chance of getting over it, And me, I have Rheumatoid arthritis and as such take medication that more or less turns off my immune system. So if i were to get it i have nothing to fight it with.

So in the UK there concentrating on over 70's and people with underlying health conditions as it should be in my opinion.

Also as im classed as CEV im having to shield so not working and being self employed means no money coming in. Not earned a penny since second week of Dec. Im hoping i can start back up in a couple of weeks

Hopefully we can get out of lock down and get back to doing the things we like

I agree for the vast majority its not needed. Take my instance, Mt Daughter at 32 years old has had covid and while it made her poorly she has got over it.
Now if my 81 year old mother were to get it she has a much less chance of getting over it, And me, I have Rheumatoid arthritis and as such take medication that more or less turns off my immune system. So if i were to get it i have nothing to fight it with.

So in the UK there concentrating on over 70's and people with underlying health conditions as it should be in my opinion.

Also as im classed as CEV im having to shield so not working and being self employed means no money coming in. Not earned a penny since second week of Dec. Im hoping i can start back up in a couple of weeks

Hopefully we can get out of lock down and get back to doing the things we like
Well put. I agree with you, and hope you can get going again soon.

Its hot and dry here?? suppose its like California and their ?
Commifornias are more so self induced. They don't manage their forests very well. Lots and lots of fuel wood laying around. Tree huggers think logging is bad till their house burns down. Much if it could be avoided if allowed. Sucks in your case, as vast as you guys git it down under. Idk if a good mitigation plan would help much

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks