DOOMS DAY Virus discussion thread AKA Oh Fek my phone is tapped ??‍♂️?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are saying until the end of 2021 before they review closed borders? as far as I know there is a travle bubble with Oz and New Zealand ?? to everyone else Australia is a lie made up to confuse you dimwitts???
All good. The great whites, box jellies, crocs, and most venomous spiders and snakes in the world will take yall out. No room for viruses?

Lucky lucky u ? I'm stuck right in the ???????zone ??? fly me the fek over there ?
I thought you liked being in :poop: Z?
All good. The great whites, box jellies, crocs, and most venomous spiders and snakes in the world will take yall out. No room for viruses?
Don't forget the boxing kangaroos and drop bears roaming the streets.
Don't forget the boxing kangaroos and drop bears roaming the streets.
We might be closing our borders to NSW again.
Keep em where they belong (y)

Yeah, I'd guess over 90% of fresh produce and meat come from my state, were very good at buying local. Plus my uncle down the street has a working farm, so I don't have to go far for meat. May have to kill and butcher is but that's not a biggie. I can as well, so we have good veggies all year round.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks