Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What to do what to do.....????? :nailbiting:
I have an sx5 upgrade kit sitting in my cart @ DDM. I know there probably other things should get . On the the one hand my body is pretty wanked ....
And on the other hand i could get so tr braces/plates.............oh no what to do?

What to do what to do.....????? :nailbiting:
I have an sx5 upgrade kit sitting in my cart @ DDM. I know there probably other things should get . On the the one hand my body is pretty wanked ....
And on the other hand i could get so tr braces/plates.............oh no what to do?
I saaaaayyyyy tr plates and Scorpion under chassis brace. first make it tough and fast, than make it look good.

I’ve got both the FullKill and Yamadude linkages. The Fullkill is way way better than all of them.

I reckon you could make your own one better than what you buy and cheaply as well.

This is the Fullkill.

wish they sold that one in the US, just out of stock everywere
That’s what I mean though it’s not hard to make yourself. The only special bit is double collar thing that links the 2 linkages. And that is just a piece of plastic with 2 holes drilled through it. The rest is just 2 rods one with a bend in it and some fittings you can get at any hobby shop, especially if they do heli stuff.

Take an hour at most to knock one up if you had the bits.

That’s what I mean though it’s not hard to make yourself. The only special bit is double collar thing that links the 2 linkages. And that is just a piece of plastic with 2 holes drilled through it. The rest is just 2 rods one with a bend in it and some fittings you can get at any hobby shop, especially if they do heli stuff.

Take an hour at most to knock one up if you had the bits.
ok i think ill do that instead, just make my own (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks