D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same problem when I upgraded my rcmk with obr heads, I think I used the rcmk washers or pin bearing I can't remember now?
But this whole thing has been? well wierd?‍♂️ rcmk has supplied two different spec cranks for the same motor ?‍♂️ the small end was .3mm bigger on the new crank? lucky it was not such a big issue ? bit of time and patience and we past that??
Yeah but, there's still day light ?
Yip there is but fek it I'll crack on tomorrow ??

But really white covers? what where they thinking ?‍♂️ it dose not bother me right now (hence I have not changed them) coz they are functional ?? but if I find darker covers I change them??
You guys and your fear of dirt? its like your a bunch of chicks that got their new dress dirty? bunch of Nancy pants I tell ya. Go get dirty, its fun??
✋✋✋ 21bb your just to lazy to clean y rigs ? or its ???‍♀️ under all the dirt and y hiding it from us????

Idk, white just doesn't go with that rig imo. I don't mind dirt one bit, or stuff being dirty. Other then the hose it off and blow dry w/ compressor I don't really "clean" my rigs. I also store them in the house. Next to where I do reloading so cant have too much crud around the area.

But really white covers? what where they thinking ?‍♂️ it dose not bother me right now (hence I have not changed them) coz they are functional ?? but if I find darker covers I change them??

✋✋✋ 21bb your just to lazy to clean y rigs ? or its ???‍♀️ under all the dirt and y hiding it from us????
Nah, not lazy. I do the important maintenance religiously. Just don't care about dirt. They're literally made to get dirty. Plus I like my multi colored rig. I could've bought matching parts, but think all one color looks a bit tacky. ?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks