D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More then 2 cylinders yeah, I know first hand you need a carb per cylinder. 2 cylinders are kinda a goofy thing, can have 1 or 2. The carb needs to be equidistant between the cylinders to work properly. I've never been convinced one is really better then the other. Especially if it's a reed engine. The carb doesn't really need to be that much bigger. Only 1 cylinder is firing at a time. And they go bang 180* apart. So the problem with blow back would be minimal I would think. Idk. I guess it was just done because it fit and was easy.

Gonna put the whole rig back together ??
So I can test on a feild????
Don't need suspension to start ??‍♂️?
More then 2 cylinders yeah, I know first hand you need a carb per cylinder. 2 cylinders are kinda a goofy thing, can have 1 or 2. The carb needs to be equidistant between the cylinders to work properly. I've never been convinced one is really better then the other. Especially if it's a reed engine. The carb doesn't really need to be that much bigger. Only 1 cylinder is firing at a time. And they go bang 180* apart. So the problem with blow back would be minimal I would think. Idk. I guess it was just done because it fit and was easy.
Yes easy is good?? although tuning one carb will be the joy?

So off topic (go figure) years ago I had this bad arse go cart 440 fan air sled engine on it. It had a single carb, ran great. I always wanted to try twin carbs on it. Never did for one reason, dad bitching about tuning 6 carbs on one of the boat engines.

So off topic (go figure) years ago I had this bad arse go cart 440 fan air sled engine on it. It had a single carb, ran great. I always wanted to try twin carbs on it. Never did for one reason, dad bitching about tuning 6 carbs on one of the boat engines.
I have a old odessy if you still want to try it. Come on up and slap a big motor and carb in for me and we can test it out. poop, i may even come pick you up. You're supplying the engine yes??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks