D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some stuff that happened on its outing ?
Lost the pinion bolt?‍♂️ not sure how long I was running with it off?‍♂️ or how it stayed on?
View attachment 62124
Back left rim......its always the back left that comes off?‍♂️ steel hex in the rim gone?‍♂️
View attachment 62125
Plastic sway bar clip/brace not up to the task ? ........ @Haric Design to the rescue ?? aka "HD Parts and customs"??‍♂️??
View attachment 62126
@dougstar I got the sway bar clip from Anubisbc today. Thanks buddy! You’re gonna get a set for helping out.
I didn’t know they were this tiny. You sure it’s for a 5th scale??
C08E2C2D-1213-43B4-A8EC-188289610449.jpeg

What engine is it again.......?‍♂️??
jk

It really isnt the engine ,it is starters ,even the old starter was 10 years old ,it simply just wore out ,the new one
that I bought was poop ,it broke the first day ,they seem to be producing shitier stuff then the poop stuff ,but the
part that broke ,I am going to replace it with metal!

@dougstar I got the sway bar clip from Anubisbc today. Thanks buddy! You’re gonna get a set for helping out.
I didn’t know they were this tiny. You sure it’s for a 5th scale??
View attachment 62127

Yeah, it's pretty shocking how small they are for a 5th scale! I'm just glad I could help out! Always happy to pimp out you parts for sure!

Some stuff that happened on its outing ?
Lost the pinion bolt?‍♂️ not sure how long I was running with it off?‍♂️ or how it stayed on?
View attachment 62124
Back left rim......its always the back left that comes off?‍♂️ steel hex in the rim gone?‍♂️
View attachment 62125
Plastic sway bar clip/brace not up to the task ? ........ @Haric Design to the rescue ?? aka "HD Parts and customs"??‍♂️??
View attachment 62126
Looks like your pinion is sitting slightly proud there Doug, if it is then get a small washer and shape it to fill the gap or go the butcher way and munch the back of the pinion with a grinder, I did the later?.
As for rims, that right there is why I run km poison rims cus they have a steel hex inserted not just the ring around the outside, the km rims and vipers on my twin now used to live on my alx48 baja and have taken a lot of abuse ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks