D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the do👍🏻 and better than phatdad as well👍🏻
I run Irc on my hybrid never a pin issue unlike the fast lane machine on my baja. But I did notice a change on the fast lane machine recently when I bought a extra set of dogbones for my baja. They made the wholes tighter we’re I had to use a hammer to drive the pin through the dogbones.

I just did flm on my losi......used a dremel to make the slot on the pin bigger👍🏻 enough for the grub screw to fit in👏🏻 havnt had a pin come lose...yet👍🏻
Did that on my current set I’m running and I’m sure they must know these grooves aren’t wide enough to fit grub screw. They must make a killing on people ordering pins especially if they don’t have the tools to mod them

People who can't mod a pin should be punished🤦‍♂️😆😆
Did that on my current set I’m running and I’m sure they must know these grooves aren’t wide enough to fit grub screw. They must make a killing on people ordering pins especially if they don’t have the tools to mod them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks