Elcon Cleon with air Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SELWA

Ok so it came in yesterday and I started around 3pm. It is now 3:45 the next day and I still haven't gone to sleep. Here are some pics of what Joe's been up to.

The Box!!! WOW!!!!! :OMG::OMG: Pretty small for a LS kit!!
35n4jzr.jpg

30vn4m1.jpg

nvdy7n.jpg

Air Brakes!!!
2m7zugx.jpg

Let's start!!
r7vez8.jpg
vysa53.jpg

Helical gears!!!
2difrsy.jpg

27zyid1.jpg

Air brakes on the front!!!
2h3qtrq.gif

The rest of the time I'm working in the basement or garage. The only thing better in the kitchen is real daylight. Ok so food is closer too.

As far as the smell.... there's a spray I bought that works good in food industry. It smells like orange creamsicle ice cream!! Maybe it's time for some ice cream now. :)

Body painted! Stickers will be added later but for now I thought I give you guys a RC fix!!

dlj4et.jpg

2d1reqc.jpg

5l29e1.jpg

Here's what you'll see when it's racing!!!
2vuwowh.jpg

congratulations with a NICE CAR!

i see you don´t have mountetd an engine yet.
a little tip from me. you HAVE to a Zenoah engine or at least the fan shroud from a Zenoah engine.
if you don't it will not fit the mounting holes on the rigjt side of the car.

Wow, You just made a really nice car style even more with that paint job. I like it ALOT!!! Not too much a fan of the orange rims but I can get past that if you give it to me.:clown:
The width and hight look just right for racing...

Wow Selwa, thats a work of art.
Looks killer with the black wheels.
Will those wheels fit the Leo? If so when you burn them down, I know someone whow ill take'em off your hands ;)

Wow Selwa, thats a work of art.
Looks killer with the black wheels.
Will those wheels fit the Leo? If so when you burn them down, I know someone whow ill take'em off your hands ;)

I hav etryed and the Elcon RIms would nt fit the Leopard. unless you get a sett of steering knuckels from the on road cars or trucks.

You've done a stunning job with the colors.:cool2:
The front arms look thin are they or is it just the photo?

Thanks!

About the arms.... it's just all the chrome refelecting the flash. :cool2: I'd like to do some outdoor pics but with a few feet of snow now it wouldn't look right.:no::no:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks