Elcon Cleon with air Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love when you can hear the joy of a youngin. We are always like shhh the video is on and there like "SO, WHEN ARE YOU GONG TO GO FAST!" (LOL).
Looks like the brakes work well with the nose dive I could see.
Can't wait until spring to see ya open it up and run around a bit.

Ya Joe that was funny .. When you gonna go fast .. !!! ..
the 30.5 alllittle too much grunt outta the hole i could see .. its prolly gonna make it real hard to controll ..
we'll see though ..
Very nice Joe :)

I think a 30,5 cc engien will be just right when you get tha car over to sand, dirt og gravel.
cold tarmac just don't give much grip with off road tires.

I am Planing to use a 27,2 Rcae ported engine from o´neill brothers in my car.

finaly got the new V-Traction rear end yeasterdey.

Attachments

• P1000695.JPG
    P1000695.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 23
Yup Serena had some fun filming. We let her use the digital now so she has fun with it. The tires I used where the tractor ones from KCR. They work good on the pavement since they wear well. Slipery in the cold like any other wheels. :clown: My v-traction also arrived yesterday, plus the Elcon cap I bought. :cool2::cool2:

Last edited:
cool

i just recently fitted the complete elcon drivetrain on my fg recently and works great including helical cut gears,works great..

im very intrested to see how them air brakes work.

very nice work.

how are you liking the air brakes Joe???

Just getting use to them. I think I need to adjust them a bit, plus it was the first real outing for it and it was cold!

You can see a full view and manual on Elcon's website to see how they work.

Finaly i havwe managed to buy a steering servo for my Cleon. mounted it today.
the batteries needed som TLC after storage. the radio batteries are ready and charged after cycling. had to run 5 rounds befor the batteries got fully charged without the charger would fasl peak.

the TX battery is a new one and is chaging now.

tomorrow i will have to do the final adjustements on steering and throtel/Brakes end finaly just daile in toe in on the fornt wheels.

i hop to tst the car on sunday

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks