Elcon Cleon with air Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll snap a few pics beside the stock tires. Plus if you have an FG or KCR wheels the offset makes it so wide!! Close to 20" or 510mm wide!!

Ok here are the stock Elcon wheels and the Elcon Quartz:
r216k8.jpg

Last edited:
Go buy one!

Would if i could.....need more ££££££££ alright for some.:drool:

thats what i did to. since i work as a car mecanic i just made som ekstra work on my spare time. and made som ekstra money.

I'll snap a few pics beside the stock tires. Plus if you have an FG or KCR wheels the offset makes it so wide!! Close to 20" or 510mm wide!!

Ok here are the stock Elcon wheels and the Elcon Quartz:
r216k8.jpg

Looks Great!
have you tried them yet?
thinking about ordering a sett from hobbythek

HMMM! i jave to take som ekstra small jobbs and make som ekstra money.
and just buy all the types ogf tires you can get.

Haven't tried the quartz tires yet which is why they are so clean. You can also get them from Ron Krikke who runs Krikke Racing. I bought mine from Elcon direct since I was getting a replacement fuel tank. :cool2:

They have excellent traction. A bit too much since I flipped it a few times going mach 1. :clown: I was running on dry grass so they really hook up. Would be nice to see it on dirt but haven't found any good places to run yet.

I gotta get a set of those tires.

But have to rebiuld en engine befor i buy some more tires.

was out testing on saturday in a sand pit and sadly the engine sucked in a LOOOOTT of sand. i found sand from the throat og the car all the way around to the exhaust port.

I gotta get a set of those tires.

But have to rebiuld en engine befor i buy some more tires.

was out testing on saturday in a sand pit and sadly the engine sucked in a LOOOOTT of sand. i found sand from the throat og the car all the way around to the exhaust port.

I read that on our other forum. Good luck with the rebuild. I run with an outerwears but haven't been to any sandy areas yet. Just dry grass for now.

it sucked sand trough the filter.

it could be the filter oil i used. the only oil i had was K&N filter oil.

have ordered spm TPS filters that are twices as big as the original one.

for the engine i have ordered. viton crank seals, Ceramic crank bearings
new pison and ring and som gaskets.
have made heatshields for both the exhaust and intake side of the cylinder
trying to keep radiant heat from the exhaust header away from the front of the cylinder. and hope to keep the heat away from the intake manifold and carb. trying to keep the intake air cool.

i looks like the piston have taken all the beating.
as soon as i get the piston i will assembel the engine and take a compresion test

I use The K&N filter oil myself. Maybe it's time to look at something else. With the FG stock foam I had no issues for over 4 years. I guess the Elcon filters are different. More cleaning involved or thicker oil.

i will try too catch it on film. the problem is that i migth hit Mach1 ore more and that will probobly make som problems for my camera.:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks