Elcon Cleon with air Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO tips at the moment, just drive it like you stold it!! Check out team 5hite in the UK. Most of the guys there race all the time and know their stuff very well. Plus the owner of Elcon is one there as well.

As for the paint scheme, very simple and quick. I use a cob-web style paint I had. Not sure who makes the stuff now but even if you were to use a paint brush to "splatter" the paint on it should do the same results. The gun metal is PS-23 from Tamiya. The Monster Energy decals are from an on-line bike shop. The sheet is pretty big and comes with lots of decals to do a LS body.

I have sold my car and all the equipment i had.
i got tired of RC racing for more than one reason.
the biggest reason was that the car didn´t get used. the secod reason is was yhe costs. there are a fwe more reasons to but those will i hols to my self.

so as i saiud i sold the car to a guy that uses itand uses it hard and he juste loves it.
for me i have followed a 30 year old dream. i just turnes 40 years and have dreamt of ridinf motoscycles since i was about 8-10 years old.
so i used the money i got for the Cleon and took a trip to my local bank and borrowed the rest of the money and bougt a 73 model Harley Davidson Super Glide that i have used this winter to restore.

keep on racing guys. i will sprea my wings and be in the wind for the rest of mye life. if i return to Rc-Racing i know where too look fpor som information and a good discution.

Rock hard ride free.

Attachments

• P1030191.jpg
    P1030191.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 14
Elcon Cleon is the most easy driven RC-car i have ever driven.
on take off it hits hard and runs staight as an arrow. in to corners it turns in and keeps tje line you desided it should run on. it´s slightly understeers until you give it a slight tap on the breaks. the back end then coms out slowly and controllable.
it jumps straight and is easy to controll mid air.

I just love that cars handling. and if i get the right feel bakc i know withc car to choose.

The cleon is the new kid on the block
there are others that are just as good
The hormann ht2 tk10 and the contrast feugo 2010 both of last years versions did well in the nationals in the uk
both are full alloy cars like the cleon.

So what's better that having 1 Elcon Cleon....... how about 2!!:eek:nline2long::eek:nline2long:

Just picked up another one with loads of parts for both!!

Here's one of it before it was shipped to me from the UK. :drool::drool:

Just need to find the time to clean it up a bit and install an engine and some gear in it.

zvsnf5.jpg

Looks nice Selwa, get it for a good price?

Got air brakes too....these are what I want but am saving for an Oddie 4-bolt and ECU first as I don't seem to use the brake that much.

Get a body shell with her?

Looks nice Selwa, get it for a good price?

Got air brakes too....these are what I want but am saving for an Oddie 4-bolt and ECU first as I don't seem to use the brake that much.

Get a body shell with her?

Picked it up for a great price with loads of spare parts for it. Came with a body shell that was in great condition but not too sure about the paint scheme. What are your thoughts?

24desmb.jpg

Picked it up for a great price with loads of spare parts for it. Came with a body shell that was in great condition but not too sure about the paint scheme. What are your thoughts?

24desmb.jpg

Not really liking that paint scheme fella, but still a good shell...

Can you show me how they have mounted the rear wing as me and you have both brought Oddie wing mounts and I too don't know weather to drill and nut and bolt it or buy some body/wing mounts to fix to it and now I want that wing you have, the Hormman wing tk10

Not really liking that paint scheme fella, but still a good shell...

Can you show me how they have mounted the rear wing as me and you have both brought Oddie wing mounts and I too don't know weather to drill and nut and bolt it or buy some body/wing mounts to fix to it and now I want that wing you have, the Hormman wing tk10

Not sure why he painted it that way. There are a few pink panther outlines on the shell too. I'll have to try to cover it up somehow.

I drilled throught the Oddie mount and used an aluminum body mount I had with a nut. A bit trick to get it just right and centered. The Horman wing is so nice and BIG!!! I'll snap some pics of the wing mounts and the wings I have so you can see the size difference.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks