Engine Removal Tips, Zenoah G320RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it is the carrier housing. Let's see if any other 2.0 owners chime in.

I hope not, it's pretty new haha
It seems like I'm fine, based on the feel of the pinion and the diagram:
Let's see if any other 2.0 owners can confirm though!

Attachments

• 20190524_091210.jpg
    20190524_091210.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@Cupton79 Can you explain what you mean? I'll be taking it apart today, so I want to know what I need to check for. Thanks in advanced!
Ahh, I think I understand. You are referring to the slot in the bell housing an the female side on the pinion gear!
Anything else I should check while I have it open?

@Cupton79 Can you explain what you mean? I'll be taking it apart today, so I want to know what I need to check for. Thanks in advanced!
Ahh, I think I understand. You are referring to the slot in the bell housing an the female side on the pinion gear!
Anything else I should check while I have it open?

Yep! That’s what I’m referring to... ?

Yep! That’s what I’m referring to... ?

Alright will do. Anything else I should be checking?
Anyone know the bolt size for mounting the G320RC engine?
I looked all over and cannot find the actual size. I found the part number but it does not list the size. My diagram only shows the part number and not he bolt size. It has a bunch of bolts but without the part number as well.
Part Number :
LOS252103

Last edited:
Mystery solve guys, @Cupton79 and @dougstar!

Bearings are good, built is correct size. However when the assembled at the factory, they did not mat the slot on the pinion gear and the slot on the clutch bell. Now that I've matched the slots it fits like a glove. Thanks for the help guys! Really appreciate it!
The slots were off by 90 degress. You can see the mark on the pinion gear. Its perpendicular to the slot!
Now to throw it back together, and wait 24 hrs for loctite to cure l, should be running tomorrow!

Attachments

• 20190524_185006.jpg
    20190524_185006.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 3
Just an FYI. The crank cover does not fit 100% on the 2.0. So just get it on as best as you can without it interfering with anything. Eg brakes..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks