Engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy had the 47 in his losi. He bought it in November of last year. He took it out and put his obr 30.5 back in it 2 months ago. That’s enough of a testimony for me.
Sounds like noob user error if you cant provide real facts as to why.
Im putting a 460 cylinder reeded into mine. I have a 320 but thats going into a baja

Sounds like noob user error if you cant provide real facts as to why.
Im putting a 460 cylinder reeded into mine. I have a 320 but thats going into a baja
I’ll be sure to tell him that a guy on the Internet said his underwhelming experience with the obr 47 was because of “noob user error” I’m sure he will appreciate such insightful criticism

I’ll be sure to tell him that a guy on the Internet said his underwhelming experience with the obr 47 was because of “noob user error” I’m sure he will appreciate such insightful criticism
Lets be honest here... most people with more $$$$ than brain cells cant tune a carb. Same people like to hold the engines wide open for 10 minutes at a time. Best part is the ignorance is so strong they cant be told they are making mistakes. Easily 75% of most issues with a faulty engine is lack of carb tune skill.
Also one final point obr does not do much porting to the 460 470 engine. In the goped world they are a joke as far as real race worthy engines. I assume literally no one else is porting or modding the 460s in the rc car world. Thats soon to change. My business partner and our cnc machine are about a month away from cutting our first parts. In not going to hype up or over promise and under deliver like what your used to

So yes you said it yourself the 46cc is a joke ? ? ????
Your reading comprehension clearly doesn't seem to work. Obr ported and built engines are a joke in the goped world. Same with esp. The 460 is the #1 engine over the zenoah g62 the 320 zenoah or even any rcmax or axl. Literally the only goped with a axl is the one they built and thats it. A biased opinion is not one i feel the need to change to each their own. As they say ignorance is bliss and you poop talkers must be in paradise here. Wont ever see me dumb enought to get a rcmax just to flex on the internet lol. Manchildren are adorable
It’s always the new guys that are the smartest in the room...
May be new to this forum but i can guarantee ive been modifying and building these engines and winning races since 2002. I prob have zenoah 230rc engines older than some kids here. Easy to talk poop about what you don't know

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks