Entertainment unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a welcome....I posted facts and being respectable and the recent comments except for two are sorta like from little brat type girls with their panties in a tight wad and show to be 'the have-nots' and never made any innovative contribution to the hobby, never made any parts that actually made a difference nor to have the means to do so, except to be 'a fluent keyboard know it all'...you guys crack me up.....

jim carey comedy GIF
Your claims are wild.

Why would I want an engine that runs on shite fuel? Spend a few quid more on the good stuff and run a performance engine. You say your engines are the best 34cc motors out there.
black and white life GIF
🤣🤣🤣, how many championships have your motors won?

You waffle and babble is hilarious, keep it coming. 🤣🤣🤣

Over a hundred years of compiled knowledge and experience on this forum to share to help and protect the fellow community and you myguy ..Les are saying we're all dumb sheep. Look at you guy, get all pissy because we choose to invest our hard earned money into tried and true proven products and not your eBay competion mystery check out my fekin blurry fake dynograph photo bull💩 claim. I've found 1 vid from 8yrs ago of a claimed performance unlimited pum300 boat engine... Damn they be selling like hotcakes don't they now!🥞.
They do sell like hot cakes....
the 100 yrs of compiled knowledge is old school and just being passed on over and over with no new insights or innovative designs.
Then Answer some questions.....if you can.

How come others can not run 18:1 compression on 87 gas?

How many others cut a Toroidal Cylinder?
1627919790148.png

How many members do you know that belong to 2 Stroke Tech? Can only join by referrals.

1627919500080.png

How many have made over 7.5 hp out of a 26 cc engine and be reliable?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That didn't sound reliable, sound like failure at the end ..my gizmo must make 47hp then because they really did some stuff to it🥸
And at 18:1 you fekin lie..your blending fuels or adding meth
Even if you can produce a worthy product. The facts your overlooking is your approach and choice of words here was totally wrong is the main point here. And your attitude of thinking your knowledge is better than the next guys just blows the mind. We here to share and to not boast bull💩. If you came to our member fekin normal. And simply said hey buddy try my product and if your not happy, simply return it, but give a fair honest review....but you came in with a big stick smacking bees nests. So this is where we are. I'm done with you...next!

Last edited:
They do sell like hot cakes....
the 100 yrs of compiled knowledge is old school and just being passed on over and over with no new insights or innovative designs.
Then Answer some questions.....if you can.

How come others can not run 18:1 compression on 87 gas?

How many others cut a Toroidal Cylinder?
View attachment 76579

How many members do you know that belong to 2 Stroke Tech? Can only join by referrals.

View attachment 76578

How many have made over 7.5 hp out of a 26 cc engine and be reliable?
Mind blown. 🤯

You’re so clever.
Clever GIF by memecandy

Why would I want an engine that runs on shite fuel? Spend a few quid more on the good stuff and run a performance engine.

How is 87 octane bad for fuel in a 34-35 cc 2T engine if that engine is utilized to use the high Btu potential without detonation?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That didn't sound reliable, sound like failure at the end ..my gizmo must make 47hp then because they really did some stuff to it🥸
And at 18:1 you fekin lie..your blending fuels or adding meth
Even if you can produce a worthy product. The facts your overlooking is your approach and choice of words here was totally wrong is the main point here. And your attitude of thinking your knowledge is better than the next guys just blows the mind. We here to share and to not boast bull💩. If you came to our member fekin normal. And simply said hey buddy try my product and if your not happy, simply return it, but give a fair honest review....but you came in with a big stick smacking bees nests. So this is where we are. I'm done with you...next!
The workings of a Trik Dyno is it revs the engine to 20k with a 5% load and WOT and keeps loading the engine til it stalls...

The fuel is not blended and is 87 Octane Pump Gas with no additives.

I can not share all that I know into detail as it took years to accomplish those tasks of R&D.

My approach here was others were saying this can not be true of a 34 cc producing power as stated, which is fine and I mentioned the facts and and gave an offer that no other would do to stand behind a product and others got tweaked and upset about it...so sorry-so sad it is what it is and my knowledge is higher that the next guy in this hobby of 2T and I am humble about it...it shows here there is a click of people as always to denounce or try to humiliate others and never have anything nice to say.....it really shows the maturity mindset level and is also another reason I do not like to waste time on forums where any nut case can join...
.I am not the one getting all excited with the profanity and obnoxiousness....re read and it is all there in black and white that those type of comments degrade the forum and make it a dog-n-pony show as there is no respect from with in and the type of people that ruin a forum...it is what it is.....just keep running what you have and stop being so sensitive...lol

Respect only comes where it's deserved. The pissn match is over.. you win bud. It's not worth it in our best interest..if your that good I'm selling everyfhing I'm jumpin ship and switching to your brand. You better make me feking happy🤑🤣

Hahaha I have a Oddified 34cc. Ian Oddie has won multiple championships with his engines over the years.

He told me that my engine is so powerful that you can’t measure the power in BHP you have to use thrust. He also said I need to be careful which direction I run my rig, because if it really grips the floor it might make the earth spin backwards.

Hahaha I have a Oddified 34cc. Ian Oddie has won multiple championships with his engines over the years.

He told me that my engine is so powerful that you can’t measure the power in BHP you have to use thrust. He also said I need to be careful which direction I run my rig, because if it really grips the floor it might make the earth spin backwards.
Priceless Milo 🙌

How is 87 octane bad for fuel in a 34-35 cc 2T engine if that engine is utilized to use the high Btu potential without detonation?

The workings of a Trik Dyno is it revs the engine to 20k with a 5% load and WOT and keeps loading the engine til it stalls...

The fuel is not blended and is 87 Octane Pump Gas with no additives.

I can not share all that I know into detail as it took years to accomplish those tasks of R&D.

My approach here was others were saying this can not be true of a 34 cc producing power as stated, which is fine and I mentioned the facts and and gave an offer that no other would do to stand behind a product and others got tweaked and upset about it...so sorry-so sad it is what it is and my knowledge is higher that the next guy in this hobby of 2T and I am humble about it...it shows here there is a click of people as always to denounce or try to humiliate others and never have anything nice to say.....it really shows the maturity mindset level and is also another reason I do not like to waste time on forums where any nut case can join...
.I am not the one getting all excited with the profanity and obnoxiousness....re read and it is all there in black and white that those type of comments degrade the forum and make it a dog-n-pony show as there is no respect from with in and the type of people that ruin a forum...it is what it is.....just keep running what you have and stop being so sensitive...lol
You talk about rudeness, humility and lack of respect. Look at your first post. 👀

You’ve got a lot of big talk and you called out OBR (one of the most renowned engine makers/ tuners) who a lot of people on here have one or more of their engines. Saying you know better than anyone.

Maybe it’s just me but that doesn’t sound very humble, respectful of others, frankly it’s a bit rude.

I called you out and took the piss out of you because you asked for it. You’re a plum, best of luck peddling your fleabay shite.

Even if your claims were true I wouldn’t buy your products because of your attitude. Plus if you really want power just buy a Taylor RC or ALX………done. Don’t think you’ve got anything to match them.

Last edited:
You talk about rudeness, humility and lack of respect. Look at your first post. 👀

You’ve got a lot of big talk and you called out OBR (one of the most renowned engine makers/ tuners) who a lot of people on here have one or more of their engines. Saying you know better than anyone.

Maybe it’s just me but that doesn’t sound very humble, respectful of others, frankly it’s a bit rude.

I called you out and took the piss out of you because you asked for it. You’re a plum, best of luck peddling your fleabay shite.

Even if your claims were true I wouldn’t buy your products because of your attitude. Plus if you really want power just buy a Taylor RC or ALX………done. Don’t think you’ve got anything to match them.
What ever Snowflake!

Still never heard of your motors🤷‍♂️ have searched for motor countless times on the net watched 1000's of youtube video had hundreds of people through the forum.......still never come across you or your product over the years🤷‍♂️
Funny that 😄
I do not like to waste time on forums where any nut case can join
Great im gonna help you out at this point...here is the 👉🏻🚪 you are welcome to leave

I always speak the truth 😎😎😎
View attachment 76582
14 is rookie numbers 😂🤭

You don't see good engine builders like obr,mike taylor, or alx poop talking others on forums, says alot about you les 🤭😗
Fact Check-
There has been no poop talk from my end...do you modify engines for the general public?...no you don't and it was mentioned on this thread that the forum helps protect those that are newbies...really??? then why not disclose the ones that are scamming others.
To make a statement of one of my engines as a POS with out knowing the whole story is just someone that likes to stir the pot and give out misinformation....the guy cold seized his engine and stuck a ring I helped him out by telling him to remove the aluminum off of the cylinder and put a new ring on....works just fine and to call the engine junk just shows your mentality as it was 'user error'. .....just the facts and Sean from OBR bought the 2 Stroke tuning software from me back in 2005 after his brother passed away because his brother at the time was the only one that modified the engines...go fact check that.
It only bothers me when people lie, tell half the truth, or talk out of both sides of their mouth and I have no problem calling them out on it.
All modified engines run better than stock, however many copy-cat others and make their claims.

Wonder why Bruce and Tim do not care for the OBR's either? I know why..... they (OBR) talk a lot of Smack, BS etc.... like a balanced crankshaft....and others believe the hype...as there is noway to balance a single crankshaft with out the rod and the piston being used and the best is only a 50% balance ans it is not done on a CNC either..... not just my words but many other knowledgeable people know as well.... do a search it proves they are totally misleading people that do not have a clue and it sounds good 'a balance crankshaft for only $265' and one of their 34's cost more than mine ($973)...lol..talk about being taken....Wow.

It does not matter to me who you buy from or what you buy....just the facts was posted..... prove me wrong.

Do you know Scott Finlay or Ian Oddie?
Fact Check-
There has been no poop talk from my end...do you modify engines for the general public?...no you don't and it was mentioned on this thread that the forum helps protect those that are newbies...really??? then why not disclose the ones that are scamming others.
To make a statement of one of my engines as a POS with out knowing the whole story is just someone that likes to stir the pot and give out misinformation....the guy cold seized his engine and stuck a ring I helped him out by telling him to remove the aluminum off of the cylinder and put a new ring on....works just fine and to call the engine junk just shows your mentality as it was 'user error'. .....just the facts and Sean from OBR bought the 2 Stroke tuning software from me back in 2005 after his brother passed away because his brother at the time was the only one that modified the engines...go fact check that.
It only bothers me when people lie, tell half the truth, or talk out of both sides of their mouth and I have no problem calling them out on it.
All modified engines run better than stock, however many copy-cat others and make their claims.

Wonder why Bruce and Tim do not care for the OBR's either? I know why..... they (OBR) talk a lot of Smack, BS etc.... like a balanced crankshaft....and others believe the hype...as there is noway to balance a single crankshaft with out the rod and the piston being used and the best is only a 50% balance ans it is not done on a CNC either..... not just my words but many other knowledgeable people know as well.... do a search it proves they are totally misleading people that do not have a clue and it sounds good 'a balance crankshaft for only $265' and one of their 34's cost more than mine ($973)...lol..talk about being taken....Wow.

It does not matter to me who you buy from or what you buy....just the facts was posted..... prove me wrong.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks