Entertainment unlimited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your poop was soo good. Then you wouldnt be here , talking down on other builders and blowing your own horn Your work and reputation would speak for itself, like the other great engine builders. But that is not the case, clearly

Oh search the forum we expose everyone and everything and not afraid to share.My $30k in Taylor rc products this year alone speaks for itself and it's not just a loyalty trip. I am a perfectly happy satisfied customer for his customer service. You need to get over yourself..go build us a feking piece of innovation.then come back and share, Mr. 2T Wizard

Les you are a serious blow hard.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Wow, I opened an unintentional can of worms.

I talked to Les this morning he spent an hour on the phone with me, we talked back and forth, he seems like a nice guy and he extended the offer that he originally made me, half price for his engine and full money back if I was not satisfied. So I have nothing to lose.

Money is tight this month, I have alot of parts inbound, so I'm going to have to pass for a few weeks. I intend to take him up on his offer and see what his motor is like.

Sorry for the S storm all around.

Don't apologize bud👍🏻 we are all good .
We should be thanking you for all the
Fanfare 😆👏🏻👏🏻
back pack kid russell horning GIF by Twitter

I talked to Les this morning he spent an hour on the phone with me, we talked back and forth, he seems like a nice guy and he extended the offer that he originally made me, half price for his engine and full money back if I was not satisfied. So I have nothing to lose.

Money is tight this month, I have alot of parts inbound, so I'm going to have to pass for a few weeks. I intend to take him up on his offer and see what his motor is like.

Yeah like Doug said please don’t apologise. Les has some issues and it’s not your fault. His tuning probably works like everyone else’s does. But I would rather set fire to my money before giving it that kind of person.

We don’t give newbies a hard time just people like him. His first post wasn’t ’Hello or hey people look at rigs and this what I can do.’

His claims are mad. He showed one video from 19 o’long time with a 26cc. Where’s the comparison between a standard engine then one of his, or better still an OBR.

It’s your money at the end of the day but this guy does not play with a straight bat.

@Les Smith your pathetic cheap shots have no power here bud...you can report me for( "hate speech" ) till your face turns blue. Can't handle it?..peddle your 💩elsewhere! As brother Milo said I rather burn my money than hand it to someone like you. Bad word travels far faster than good remember that, something you should already know if your a real businessman...this must be why noones heard or recommend you.. Remember the world is watching this. You could have made a great situation here as said above. Wrong intro and no restart button now✌😉

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks