Evssv's Losi 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you like how the samba pipe fits?

I have a booster pipe and don't like the way it wraps around the engine so closely and ends so close to the air filter.

the samba pipe looks like it fits nicer from what I have seen online. there seems to be more of a gap between the pipe and engine and the pipe does not go anywhere near the carb like the booster pipe does lol

I just never seen the samba pipe fitted to a 5b in person.

next time you are taking photos can you please take some more photos of the samba pipe fitted please (y)

I have the booster pipe on the 5ive B. It does end up really close to the stock air filter...and it also spits black sh** all over the rear arm. Cut some metal up to make a heat shield...just need to wrap it with heat tape
....also ended up sticking some silicone tubing on the end of the stinger. Exhaust shoots straight down now....

I have the booster pipe on the 5ive B. It does end up really close to the stock air filter...and it also spits black sh** all over the rear arm. Cut some metal up to make a heat shield...just need to wrap it with heat tape
....also ended up sticking some silicone tubing on the end of the stinger. Exhaust shoots straight down now....

Thanks Whoduh. do you know what diameter tubing I need for the stinger?
I haven't had the time to go down the workshop to measure it lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks