Evssv's Losi 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What wheels and tires are they? Never seen those b 4
Elcon baja rims+tyres(y)...2x baja rears..1x has a slighty damaged hex but i hope it'll work:unsure:and 4x fronts but could b used as a full set(y)
where do you plan to run a quarry? (y):LOL:
:ROFLMAO:...all i know is they gonna rip poop upppp:p!!!

Last edited:
Been watching a lot of videos on youtube. Its pretty crazy watching these huge trucks drift on those tires while ripping up the ground behind them haha. Lots of power!

thanks for the photos bud.
I see what you mean about the space between the pipe and battery box. looks like you can only just lift the lid off with the pipe fitted.

apart from that it does look to fit very very well! and the pipe is not even close to the carb like my booster is see photo
boosterpipe.jpg

you can imagine the heat transfer with the booster pipe as it hugs the motor very tight all the way round to the carb!
I think I might have to order a samba for my 5b, just looks nicer in every way lol (y)

sooo.....thought I`d chk the manual for the front rod length.....should b 47mm..(y)..mine was 42mm......(n)
20181208_150155 by evssv, on Flickr
20181208_150148 by evssv, on Flickr
so I`ve now set them to stock..and chk`d the other rods and they were spot on stock.....(y)
couldn't help meself......:p
20181208_161516 by evssv, on Flickr
also thought it time I put my mark on it...:cool: 20181208_161446 by evssv, on Flickr
..and sort me vast sticker collection out....20181208_161506 by evssv, on Flickr
had to use a hairdryer to get off the 2x losi ones......:mad:20181208_184510 by evssv, on Flickr
20181208_184441 by evssv, on Flickr
not sure weather to sticker up the white areas or not...:unsure:.....20181208_184527 by evssv, on Flickr

on the 5ive there not really needed tbh..(y).as the shocks r very sturdy.....(y).....I jus had a voucher for swingy p so has sum made up.....:cool:...but its a good move to do the bump stop mod.....either 5p`s or the drill an tap ones...(y)
A pretty rc is like a shiny car. Never gets used?
yeah yeah.....:rolleyes:.........;).......its not stopped raining here for pretty much the last wk.....:cautious:........cant d dealing with her moaning like fek :rolleyes:when she see me bring it home.....:eek::mad::eek:.......plus they live in the house....(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks