Evssv's Losi 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhaust wrap....
don't like it tbh.?...I'll try a new viton seal in the pipe joint first..:unsure:.if no joy I'll hose it...?
And a right feker to get apart once wrapped..:rolleyes:
I also thk that new top header spring is pulling to tight as its for a kx80 exhaust..:oops:.So may b crushing the seal one side more so as it pulls the pipe side on slighty ..... :unsure:

Last edited:
...:ROFLMAO:....yeah few close ones......:eek:...do it....stock may b ok for racing...but imo its no good for bashing about..(n)...last time it wouldn't even spin up....jus kept unloading opposite wheel.......:rolleyes:...now ....well u can Cleary see the difference.....:p
jus ordered one of these...?
http://www.davesmotors.com/craftwerks-hp-spark-plug-wire.html

Last edited:
evssv, sorry for a off topic question but the Losi's have a much different chassis design than the HPI Baja, which one do you like better ?

evssv, sorry for a off topic question but the Losi's have a much different chassis design than the HPI Baja, which one do you like better ?
Hhm.......Well the losi5b is way more planted in how it handles compared to a baj..?.....but i love how my baj handles.?...as i know how it drives.... ?..obv not aa easy as the 5b imo.......although I've only ran the 5b twice i Will say i like it ?

s-l1600.jpg

took this out again this avo....but after about 20mins I lost the plug..:ROFLMAO:
20190224_164134 by evssv, on Flickr
...in hind sight I should of chk`d it was ok after killing the plug cap yesterday..:rolleyes:....but it fired up so I jus assumed it was ok....musta been loose.:rolleyes:....spent a good 30 mins wandering around the grass looking for it....but to no avail...:(

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks